Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

Goodies (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Holly

Dollars : 21720
Parent of : (adopted)Crystal(1yr)

Goodies (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Goodies (Open)   Goodies (Open) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:49 pm

The season has turned into fall and leaves where already turning into orange and red, it was so beautiful. Holly loved it. She made her way to the Stumble Inn restaurant for some sweets. She was not talented in making pies like Rose and Zoey...she could cook but baking was a different story all together. She hoped Taylor would get the memo from the pack that she was in the Stumble Inn and not worry. Crystal was at the pack home with Starr playing games while she got the goodies. Lulu had sent her to put in a big order for the Halloween Party that was in a few days....oh she was so excited for it and so far, it was going to be a big turn out....though Holly wasn't surprised, Lulu knew a lot of people. She stood in line and waited her turn to talk to Rose a smile on her face and her eyes golden brown.

Last edited by Holly on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Millena
Millena

Dollars : 21380
Parent of : None

Goodies (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodies (Open)   Goodies (Open) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:16 pm

The young Indian was still rather new to the area, still she was scared. So many males and it all was hard to get used to. Though she was being calm, she had to get over it someday. Though today she wanted to go try out the town's Inn shop. As she walked the girl was in a long sleeveless black dress, without the robe she usually wore. Her long black hair was braided down her back and it swayed each step. Looking around she sighed. Sure she had some cash but that was from what she got while she traveled. She just hoped this town would soon give her better reasons to stay. Lulu may be kind but Millena was still scared. Who knew whom she would meet today.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Holly

Goodies (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodies (Open)   Goodies (Open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:13 am

Once she got to the front of the line she smiled to the person behind the counter and looked at her list, "Hello, I need um...7 apple pies, 6 pumpkin pies, 2 dozen cookies and 6 cupcakes. The order was already put in for a Lulu Lancer....I'm here to pick them up." She said in a gentle and kind voice. She blinked catching a scent of a new wolf, one she hadn't met yet. She turned to see the women walking this way, she let out a breath before looking back at the person mind the counter her eyes growing wide as she saw the stack of boxes. "Oh..thank you." She said and gave him the fifty dollar bill and smiled to him before collecting the boxes and and carefully walking out of the store only to run into Millena. "OH! I'm so sorry!" She said trying to regather the balance of the boxes so my goodies for the party was smashed. She watched the top on tilt and gasped, "Catch it..please!" She said moving the boxes as the rest stopped moving, thank goodness none fell.
Back to top Go down
Millena
Millena

Goodies (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodies (Open)   Goodies (Open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:37 am

The Indian walked slowly towards the door, opening it just in time to be bumped. Seeing the boxes wiggle and begin to fall she quickly grabbed at the falling one and took some of the load from Holly looking at her, "Its... its fine. May I help you?" she asked as he held half the stack, to make the load easy for Holly, "You look like you could use help." she looked to Holly hopefully. Maybe by helping her she could get a new friend from her.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Holly

Goodies (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodies (Open)   Goodies (Open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:23 pm

A relived breath left Holly's lips once she was sure no more boxed would fall and the person caught the one that did fall. She heard her voice and let her take some boxes, "Yes, that you. Lulu didn't tell me they would be so much." She said her cheeks turning a pretty shade or rosy red. "Would you follow me to the house? I can't carry them all the way there alone." She said and smiled, "By the way I'm Holly, member of the Silver moon Pack. It's a pleasure to meet you." She said and hoped she was making a new friend. Holly loved making new friends. She carefully shifted the boxes into a more comfortable way and smiled, there much better.
Back to top Go down
Millena
Millena

Goodies (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodies (Open)   Goodies (Open) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:36 am

Millena smiled softly before letting that drop from her lips. Her hands gripped the boxes and light frost to keep them stacked. She was glad to help and looked around, "I will follow, I'm Millena." though she never said much about her pack. She was still uneasy with the idea. She wanted a pack but, she missed her old pack. Sighing she began to shift on her feet, "Silvermoon... Isn't that... Lulu's or was it someone elses? I can't remember..." she figured that Holly was a wolf. She could sense it.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Holly

Goodies (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodies (Open)   Goodies (Open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:46 pm

The load of the boxes got lighter and Holly smiled to her and made her way out of the Inn and looked at him with her, "Silvermoon is Lulu and Jace's pack. Lulu's my sister. I'm the Eranthe of the pack. I take care of the kids and welcome new people into the pack and make them feel at home." She with with a little pride and looked at her, "Have you met Lulu?" She asked tilting her head a little walking down the street slowly enjoying talking to Millena, she was sweet and kind. Maybe they could be friends. "Are you new in town?" She asked. "Need a friend?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodies (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodies (Open)   Goodies (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodies (Open)
Page 1 of 1