Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

Peaceful soul

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kirrigi Stainor
Kirrigi Stainor

Dollars : 21450
Parent of : None

Peaceful soul - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:38 am

He had heard her thanks and it had made him feel good. Though he had sat down just as she began to fall. Kirrigi leaned on the bench and blinked, a thump made him jolt up and he ran to her and knelt down by her. Making a face the warrior put a hand under her shoulders and then one under her legs before standing and carrying her around. He searched around till he found a room he could set her in and he laid her down. He grabbed a chair and swung it so he was sitting in it backwards facing her. Crossing his arms over the back he laid his head down and closed his eyes. She seemed to have taken in what he was rather well but... he was scared. She didn't look well. Maybe she would be scared of him ocne it registered. A tear rolled down his face, she couldn't hate him. Kirrigi had never had friends... she and Giro were the only ones. He didn't want her to be afraid of him.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Fate
Rhea Fate

Dollars : 21465

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:26 am

Tears came down Rhea face, "Mom." she whined she dreamed of that night.... the night where her mom was taken away from her. Then it switched over to what just happen "Kirrigi.... I am so sorry......" she said she open her sea green hues and looked at him "Kirrigi...." she tackles hug him. "I am so happy your okay. I didn't want to lose one of my only friends." she said to him forgetting that he was still hurt badly. Then suddenly she remembered and back off of him her eyes shook her hand to her chest and she looked away. "Kirrigi.... I was ..... so scared.... when....-" she looked at him her eyes so innocent so pure. "He stabbed you and.....I am sorry i forgot about it and made your hurt even more with the hug. I am sorry." she siad to him she went into the other room and got her herbs and walked back in. "Here these herbs will help you heal faster. " she said as she started to address his wounds. "I am sorry but thankful you came as you did." she said to him
Back to top Go down
Kirrigi Stainor
Kirrigi Stainor

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:45 pm

Kirrigi rested his head on his arms as he slept, his shoulder ached but he was managing. Listening to the whine his eyes parted open a little, he figured it was a nightmare or something. His eyes closed again but soon he woke up and moved the chair so he could sit properly. He was about to sleep more when she suddenly tackled him. His eyes shot open and he let off a yelped hiss. Looking at her he patted her back and winced. Sitting up more he growled and rubbed his shoulder looking at her. Rhea looked so upset, though hearing she had been scared when he got hurt he shook his head and used his clean hand to brush his hair from his face, the other was gripped over his shoulder.

The male leaned forward and rubbed his shoulder, looking up at her through his bangs. Sighing he waited till she came back. He moved to where he had laid her down and sat. Looking at her he winced as she touched the wound and clutched the bed looking down, "Don't apologize, he seems like he was nuts. Though you probably just didn't notice it anyway... not like you see people hurt everyday. I understand, you were scared - so it might have been a comfort to hug me." his mind then went back to the action he did right before she moved and fell earlier. If she was incoherent, that meant she would entirely flip once her brain registered everything. Blinking he rubbed his arm and looked down, "Um... thanks for helping my shoulder... though... um... I was glad to help anyway." he looked at her and sighed, "I'd die to protect anyone I care for. Even a friend."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Fate
Rhea Fate

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:28 pm

Rhea's looked at him and closed her eyes and tighten his wrapping after placing the glop of herbs on his should. She got up and gather her things she start to walk away then stop "You shouldn't be so mean and quick to judge after all that not for us to say. He just miss guided a person no matter what race you are can only handle so much pain before it drives them to do the extreme. Some people.... are not as strong as you are Kirrigi or have as much control we all have our own demons to face." she said she was in away talking about his past and his tiger as well as of his own even though she acted clueless she wasn't. "I will be back with some food for you. Again thank you, but you need rest and food to heal faster and get well we wouldn't want Giro to see you hurt like this and I have some cleaning up to do. Kirrigi, you shouldn't judge humans have hurt him bad and there is a light in him that spell I cast it was an avance awaking chant to waken his lighter side. Because everything has a balance and everything happens for a reason. You can't have shadow and darkness with out some light and there is always light no matter how small it is in a person." she siad to him and then walked out the door
Back to top Go down
Kirrigi Stainor
Kirrigi Stainor

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:12 pm

The warrior winced as he felt the wrap tighten and made a face before rubbing his arm. She was done and he winced biting his lip, just moving around hurt it. His ears picked up the silence and he looked to her, she looked kind of taken back at what he commented on. If he had animal ears they would be flat in shock. Though he hunched over and gripped his arm, digging his nails tight into himself. Kirrigi couldn't control his tiger, he had to use a form of torture to tame it. He was scared of what he was, he hated himself for what he was. If he lost control... he'd be like his father.

Tightening his grip his head lowered and he closed his eyes tightly, "I am not strong. You don't know strong... I'm stubborn... I can't control my inner demon, only reason I could today... was because he hurt you... I didn't want him to hurt you anymore - so I forced it to work for me..."

As she was gone he released his grip on his arm and rubbed the marks, rolling to lay on his side. Back to the room, that way his shoulder wouldn't be hurt. Sighing he stared into his own world, "I can't control it... only way I can is if I hurt myself..." he whined and pulled his legs closer till he closed his eyes. Sighing he rolled and sat up. Pushing off he stood and walked out the room. He began to look for Rhea. What he said about Spectre being nuts hurt her. Maybe if he could apologize she'd feel better about it.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Fate
Rhea Fate

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:59 pm

Rhea had a gift of healing the broken spirits she guess it was because she understands pain better then anyone for if it wasn't for her mothers necklace she would be possess by mother earth to distory this world and the people that hurt the earth. A few tears fell. "He wasn't nuts just misunderstood like the most of us. Just because I am human does't mean my own treat me with kindness." she closed her eyes she understood what Spectre was saying and a part of her wanted to help him but she refuses to go down to there level because there were still innocents like Giro and kids she had hope for people of this world.

She walked into the kitchen and started to cook she couldn't but help feel that Kirrigi was fighting his own battle and the way he acted was just a front. She let out a sigh. "Maybe I was a bit harsh on him with the bandage wrapping but that attitude.... It was exactly what the demon was talking about." she said to herself she let out another sigh as she continues to cook the food.
Back to top Go down
Kirrigi Stainor
Kirrigi Stainor

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:24 pm

He had a lot of "inner demons" that he had to fight everyday, not just his tiger. The past he had fighting in the Death Trail left a scar on his heart, metaphorically and physically. He didn't trust warriors that had been down there, it was all deceit to live and nothing more. His heart would beat faster and faster when the nightmare came to him, remembering the nights he barely lived. His heart was troubled, no one liked to be near him because of his tiger. The male was hard headed, and it hid the fact he was scared of what he was. He fought to hide his conflicts, he hated how people would take without asking. He had been taken and used to see who fought well and how to make others stronger.

It near took his life many times, then... the day they took his from the maze and gave him to Vampires... His heart was never the same. All the untreated silver they used in his blood stream actually hurt his heart but that was the point. He used small doses, not like the special ones the vampires put on him. It all hurt. Made him a rather angry person at times. Sometimes he wished he could at least show more gentleness than he did.

Smelling food he followed it and soon found Rhea. Pausing he rubbed the finger pricked arm and looked down. His eyes were downcast and his hair was hiding them. Sighing he looked up through his bangs, "Rhea... can we talk please..."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Fate
Rhea Fate

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:18 pm

She didn't even look at him "Talk there nothing to talk I just don't like the fact that people teases other people so cruelly. Yes he hurt me but in his mind he was getting justice for what the humans have done.Even though I wasn't born when they did what he did.... to go through that much pain..... to accept a demon into your heart..... Kirrigi... I saw him the true him. The person he was before the demon came. I am not mad at you just what you said you did nothing but prove his point on people." she set the spoon down that she was mixing with. "i hate fighting but that doesn't me I won't defend myself.... I won't kill anyone even if my life depended on it. Sorry I got up set but just think for a moment what would you do if your demon took full control and you just gave up on the world and curled up and fell asleep no caring what you unleash and who it hurts. You said you not strong your stubborn in most cases that the same thing. It all depends on why you are putting your foot down, that guy.... Kirrigi what would you do if you where like him? I know if I let my demon take control of me I would want someone to wake me up and show me that the world is not all heartless and cruel that we go through things for a reason. It a test to help us help others to understand a fragment of there problem." she said she turned around and looked at him "This church, what I was brought up in for about 7 years taught me to never turn anyone down no matter how dark they my seem there is alway good and it can win it just need a reason to fight harder then it has been." she said her eyes stared at him
Back to top Go down
Kirrigi Stainor
Kirrigi Stainor

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:27 pm

As he waited he looked at her and hoped to apologize soon but then as she spoke his heart sank. He leaned on the door frame and looked down. So she was kind of annoyed with him. His eyes closed and he listened, it didn't matter. He made her angry. Though when she mentioned his tiger an image of his father went into his head as he backed up and began to try and calm himself, "Rhea... I... I didn't... please don't mention me loosing control..." he then bumped into the wall. Wincing he looked up. One eye was green, "If I was him, I'd kill myself than let my demon take me. I can't control what I am- I can't alright? I'm not strong enough to stay away from it- I have to put it in a coma every time it tries to come out. No one has ever tried to help me - no one. My demon tries to make me someone I am not... I came here to find peace... someone to care about... You and Giro are the only ones I have left... I'm sorry you hated what I said alright?I just wanted to ask your forgiveness... not a lecture to wake up my demon..." he closed his eyes and turned.

He then took off into a sprint and got out of her sight running into the main hall. He looked around and saw his sword. He walked slowly toward it and stopped half way there, his tiger was hurting him again. It was angry at what she said. He dropped to his knees and put a hand over his hurt shoulder. His eyes closed as he put his other hand on the floor, his hand closed into a fist. Tears dropped to the floor as he cried quietly, "I am a demon aren't I? All I have done is screw myself over... I have a little adopted brother. But, hardly any friends... I guess I am cursed like my father- to be a jerk and loose all that I have. Only my mother had friends... but... but not me...." he stood up and walked to his sword and winced. His back hurt from the collisions as well as the horse's kick. Taking the sword up he cleaned it on his pant leg and sheathed it. His head heavy and his eye still yellow jade. With a sigh he went to a bench and laid down.

A sharp inhale took place as he bumped his shoulder. Rolling he laid on his back, Rhea probably actually disliked him, who wouldn't. Closing his eyes he began to rest. His tiger still wanting out again. Kirrigi wouldn't allow it, not here. He was hurt and he wouldn't transform again. Not in front of her that is.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Fate
Rhea Fate

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Rhea listen to him as she cooked how could she be so cruel to him she knew he was struggling bad and that he was trying so hard. She finished cooking and fixed his plate and walked into the main hall looking for him. A small flower weaved through the church cracks the small blue flower was call a forget-me-not it grow and came over to him as if it was to confert him. Rhea manage to find Kirrigi on the bench "You know I wouldn't be much of a preistess if I didn't forgive you, also I wouldn't be much of a friend now would I." She said to him she sat on the floor and touch her golden star. "I guess I forgot.... what it like to be taken over by something that you can't control. My mom gave me this necklace so mother earth won't go on a rampage and us my body to do so. I feel the pain she goes through everyday the way people treat her. You shouldn't talk like that Kirrigi, you shouldn't put yourself down like that. If you can't control yourself then when you got mad at me you walked away and fight back what ever you are fighting back. As for you ending your life and such well..... I won't let you ever." She said she looked at him "Kirrigi, please let me help you." she asked him "I can find away it won't be easy for us but I can find away for you to be at peace and come out when you want him out." She set the food down "Here eat it will make the pain go away with the herbs I put in it." she said "Kirrigi go back to the chamber and lay in bed you need proper rest. " she got up "If you had a demon you would have attacked me as well friend or not cared. You don't have a demon in you at least not to me." she said showing him she does remember seeing him in his tiger form she gave him a kiss on the forehead and walked back to where the fight was and started to clean up the mess.
Back to top Go down
Kirrigi Stainor
Kirrigi Stainor

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Kirrigi felt a brush of something and sat up. Looking to the flower he reached over and touched it softly. He smiled and stroked the stem softly, looking up to see Rhea. His eyes were down cast till she mentioned forgiveness. Looking up the male blinked. He sat forward and crossed his arms over his knees listening to her. Though... Mother... Earth... what was that? Could it be the thing his tribe talked about long ago when they were more inclined to the animal? Kirrigi looked to her and put a hand on her shoulder sighing, "I'm not sure how you can help me..." though he looked to the food and then paused in all thought as she kissed his forehead. Blinking the male turned and looked at her. Watched her walk away.

He stood and walked over to her, taking her hand gently as he stared. The green eye still there but slowly fading to brown. He didn't want her to work just yet, "Rhea, I'm a weretiger. Its like a shapeshifter but... I transform if rage is high or the moon is out. I don't know how to control what I am. I have scars on the other shoulder from what I know keeps it from coming out... I would love help... just not sure how you can help me." he let go of her hand and went to the plate and sat down. Kirrigi began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Fate
Rhea Fate

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:24 pm

Rhea blinked as he grabbed her hand she looked at him and saw his eyes that was green but change back to brown. "Weretiger?" she repeating thinking of something like a werewolf part human part tiger "But you where on all fours instead of two like a werewolf." she said to him she blinked when she told him about what makes him shift "Anger and the moon. If you can't control it then you would have attacked me as well. I am your friend we find a way no matter what the anger part should be easy enough we just have to find a way to Chanel it through something else at least that a way to take care of your anger. Ummm..... " she blinked around
"I will look see if there anything I can do anything the elders us or high priest us that will help okay it may take a while but we will get help I find and do anything under my power to help you." she siad to him she knew her necklace would help but she wasn't strong enough to keep mother earth out of her or she would have giving it to him and she had no idea he wa t0rchuring himself to keep the creature from going on a rampage. She watched him sat down and eat and smiled, putting up her sleeves the old way she turned around and started to fix the cabinet well getting the piece together. She went back to the kitchen and got a broom and a wash cloth and bucket of water to wash up the blood that was spilled. She came back and started to sweep up what she can.
Back to top Go down
Kirrigi Stainor
Kirrigi Stainor

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:44 pm

His right eye usually retained the yellow jade color when his tiger came out leaving one brown. Though most were-animals actually shifted differently unlike the Lycan versions. His father was a Lycan version while his mother was a shifter version. He was a shifter version it seemed, but he couldn't turn at will like his mother and father.

Though her saying he would have hurt her made him look up at her, "I can't hurt children when I am in my animal form, you never hurt me and I wanted to save you... my tiger doesn't want to hurt you. Don't know why but it doesn't." he looked down and sighed. Hardly anyone could tame his anger - not even his jerk-of-a-father could.

Kirrigi went back to eating and listened. He didn't want to loose his tiger, but he didn't want to loose anyone around him. As he ate he watched her quietly. His eyes normal. Sighing he finished and stood stretching with a wince. He watched her clean up the blood from himself and the weird male, still he wondered who that man was. Looking to Rhea again he spoke, "Anything I can do? Since I did some of this mess..."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Fate
Rhea Fate

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:19 pm

Rhea look at him and blinked "Well then looks like your staying here maybe you wont be afraid of him if I am around. Like I said I do what ever it takes I will make sure you won't hurt anyone. I will protect you no matter what okay. " she put her hand on the star. ~Maybe one day when I am strong enough I give you this necklace and let you have it.~ she thought to herself she looked at him when he asked if he can do anything to help she let our a smile "I got it besides you need to rest and heal yourself." she said to him she put the broom aside and grabbed a rag and put it in the bucket of water and started to scrub the floor she was used to clean and taking care of the church and it was strange for her to even have someone staying with her here as well but she really liked it. It gave her someone to talk to and care for as well.
Back to top Go down
Kirrigi Stainor
Kirrigi Stainor

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:49 am

Kirrigi smiled and nodded though seeing her smile made him feel good inside. He went to her as she started to scrub the floor and hugged her, "Thank you for helping me out. I'll go rest, if you need me- I'll be in the room I put you in when you fainted." he purred softly and let her go standing an walking away. He rubbed his shoulder as he walked down the hall, turning he went into the room he had se her in a while ago and unstrapped the scabbard at his hip. Setting the sword near the door he took off his jacket and stretched.

The muscles on his back making the really old and near invisible scars shine. All of them tiny and nearly healed. Though on the crook of his neck on the left side many tiny dots peppered the skin, those were a little darker. Those scars were from the silver he injected into himself. He picked up the jacket and hoped onto the couch thing laying on his non injured shoulder. He covered his upper body with the jacket and began to sleep. His back was to the door but his ears would easily hear movement. Before he went asleep he put the sword by the bed he laid on, easy access just incase but he doubted he needed it. All he needed was rest. 
Back to top Go down
Rhea Fate
Rhea Fate

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:10 am

Few hour later Rhea finally got done cleaning she let out a smiled of satisfactions on her face. She let out a sigh and went and grabbed Kirrigi plate and clean up the kitchen. Once that was done she walked out of the rooms and went to check on Kirrigi. She slightly open the door trying to not make a sound so that he wouldn't be disterb in his sleep. He looked peaceful and was happy that he could get some well deserved sleep. She closed his door and went into her room and went to the bathroom and took off her cloths and started the shower. She let the warm water run down her body. 30 minutes pass and she got out and got dress in her night cloths on. She went to her bed and laid down her left hand holding necklace and her right arm over her eyes "Mother, I miss you. I wonder if your still alive. I really need your help, your guidance to help that soul that is lost to get ride of that demon and help kirrigi to not be afraid of himself and help him control his tiger." she siad talking to herself mainly it made her feel better if she talked like her mother was there in spirit with her guiding her everyway. " I know that demon guy was brought her for a reason mom. but I really don't think I have the ablity to help him just yet if it hadn't been for kirrigi I might not be here." she let out a sigh "Night mom I love you." she said with that she turned to her sigh and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Kirrigi Stainor
Kirrigi Stainor

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 am

Crackling of fire softly echoed through a corridor as sounds of chain-mail, leather, boots, and bare feet traveled down the dark stone halls. Water dripped from cracks in the ceiling onto the broken cobblestone floors. Kirrigi was crouched in the shadows as he kept his back to the wall. The shadows cast about his kept him hidden as he tried to keep from the five men left in the maze. All he had to do was wait till they killed each other off then show near the gate, no one would care if he lost or won. It was pure survival. As he looked around the corner he saw no one, taking a chance he got up and ran from hiding. Only to get captured. Those men weren't contestants... they were Tanners. Struggling he writhed and kicked only to feel pain then only darkness held his vision.

Blinking to a bright light he woke to feel pain in his arms, looking to his surroundings he was in a stone cell with bar door. Getting up he ran at the door smashing into it, repeating this over and over till his arm was bruised. Looking at the door he growled and smacked the wall before turning into a mid shift, attacking the door again and again till he couldn't any longer. Soon two men opened the door and dragged him out. The cold feel on his skin made him hiss and smack at them in anger before feeling a sharp object in his side. He cried out and soon the beatings began. After that was over he was cast into a pit, left to either die or find a way out. However he wasn't so lucky... a Vampire Hound was down there.........

Kirrigi sat up clutching his side wincing, that night he had been taken away... it came back to him. He grunted and moved off the bed. Looking around he found paper and a pen. His hand went fast over the letters and words making them strange. He was glad his mother taught him to write when he was younger. The note said this; "I just stepped outside, No need to worry... Kirrigi". he set it by his jacket and sword. Quietly walking outside. Sweat lightly was over his skin from the dream. Its memory was awful, sighing he pushed the main door open and stepped down a few steps before sitting there. The scars on his back defined more as he hunched over. Even the bite mark on his side from some kind of dog.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Rhea Fate
Rhea Fate

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:29 pm

A blue flower came up and it petals touch his his skin as it it was asking if he was okay. When you looked at the middle of it looked like the golden star that Rhea had around her neck.

In the room Rhea was woken from her good dreams when she felt a shift in her church and got up. She walked out of her bed room and went to check on Kirrigi. She walked to his room and cracked the door open and blinked as she saw the note, She set the note down and walked to the front of the church she open the door and saw kirrigi on the steps. She looked at the flower next to him "It would see the forget-me-not likes you." she siad to him she saw the scars on his back her eyes soften and she touched his back. "You been through a lot have you?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
Kirrigi Stainor
Kirrigi Stainor

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:51 pm

He sat there staring out into the open air till a small gentle smell came and he turned his head. Eve the soft touch of the flower got his attention. The flower, the little Forget-Me-Not, he touched its stem with a soft gaze. It seemed that the little flower liked him. His brown eyes stared at it for a while and he smiled, stroking the stem. Looking up he nodded and sighed, "Yeah, second one I have had come to me." he then felt a touch to his back and he looked away, "Yeah... most of it is from torture. A few of them are from fights." he then patted the step by him, "Why not sit. Not like there is no room." he said looking to the flower. It sure made him think of the necklace his friend wore.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Fate
Rhea Fate

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:16 am

She listen to him and sat down besides him and looked at the blue flower, "My mom.... she would laugh because she said the forget me not flower reminds her a lot of me. I don't know why. But there is something that a ways keep me going something my mom said. She said it can't rain forever. She right you know soon or later the sun will come out and shine for you, and it will be an amazing felling. I wonder if my necklace could help you keep in control of your tiger. It helps me with the earth spirit or as other know her mother earth, when I was talking about a demon I was talking about myself as well.... If it hadn't been for this necklace I would be feeling the earth pain the trees being cut down the grown dug up..... She mad at people and she wants to end their lives and start the world a new. It my main job to keep her in control I can't do it by myself." she said she looked at his back "Maybe if you can.....no I am not the one to talk I still have nightmares as well of my past." she said as she lend back and look up at the stars. "I don't understand..... how can people be so mean, so cruel to others." she said to him
Back to top Go down
Kirrigi Stainor
Kirrigi Stainor

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:11 am

Softly the male listened to her, the thought of using that necklace made his tiger twitch. Kirrigi didn't want it at bay permanently, he wanted to master it. To be the leader and alpha towards it. Though he was curious, why would Mother Earth want to kill everyone? Sure everyone made mistakes but, he didn't understand. Some of what was done - was crucial to surviving in this world. Sighing the male looked up to the sky and spoke softly.

"Don't give me the necklace Rhea, you need it. As to the one with her Knickers in a twist... people just act this way, but her wanting to kill us all... just makes her no better than what we do any day. This flower comes to make me feel good. There are many out there that appreciate her She can guide us, even if she wants to destroy us... she needs to just - give us time. Who knows. One ya... we will be very dependent on her to survive..."

"People are mean because they choose to be, like for example... me. They took me from my previous life, made me fight and kill... all forced by torture. Later taken away to be tortured near to death from silver." his gaze then looked to her, What were you going to say anyway... about me 'can doing' something?"
Back to top Go down
Rhea Fate
Rhea Fate

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:03 pm

She looked over at him "I really don't think she wants to distory everyone jsut punish the few that forgot to show there respect to her. Like a mother punishing there child for making a mistake." She looked up at the sky "I believe people can change they just need someone to believe in them." she said to him "i been trying to explain that to her since I was little and so far not really going any where with it. She needs proof that the world can change." she said to him

"I still don't understand how people can be so cruel to one another. I don't think people can just hurt one another with out no reason at all." she said to him she was naive when it comes to the world even though she felt the world pain and she knew what it goes through but she was so happy go lucky.
Back to top Go down
Kirrigi Stainor
Kirrigi Stainor

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Kirrigi stood up, his eyes shifting periodically between the emerald color to the dirt color. His tiger listening to her words more than he was. Oh how it was to have a literal inner deamon. His eyes then looked to her, not Kirrigi but the Tiger, his eyes seemed a little harsh. Looking no where but her eyes, boring into her like a knife, "Proof? Does she need proof to know that a child has been borne? Does she need proof that a tree has grown? No she does not. There is no such thing, Rhea. If she wants proof then she should sit back and watch the world. Not destroy it like a wolf fantasy realm. There are reasons for hurt, pain, we suffer it every day. Pain and suffering oh yes, yes there are reasons for it. Reasons we do not know or understand. We think we know but we do not. Being beaten into submission by a master is not a punishment, he is showing you that what you did is wrong - helping you correct it, some just love hurting things because they were mistreated- it makes them feel good. I could cut my arm and not feel it at all because I wouldn't care - I don't care. Want to win someone over - you respect them, treat them well, you do to them as you want them to do to you, if not. Guess what - you get a nail driven into you, pinning you to a wall. Driving you into it to show you what you did. All of it is not some simple matter. Giving lies, giving pain, trickery, bluffing. It is all in a good right but over abused is something you have been dealing. If you deal a bad hand to yourself and trick someone into thinking it is a good hand - you just dug yourself a grave. Each thing you do wrong digs you deeper and deeper." his tiger remained there. Remained in his eyes. Even on his skin you could see the faint marks of tiger stripes. He knew the 'mother earth' heard him. Though what he also knew was that he just forced her medicine that she needed to know. What she had to hear.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Fate
Rhea Fate

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:22 pm

she looked at him she can see the tiger in him and she listen to him speak. He was really not talking to her then again she heard every word he said. "I understand and your right, I nice when you talk it the words my mother said to me a long time ago. Thank you for saving me. I really don't know what I would do if you guys didn't come and save me." she said she looked down away from his gaze and got up. "Come on you should be getting some rest you really deserve it. I can make some tea for you that will help you sleep better if you want. But I do have to go to the forest and pick some herbs I am running low but I will try to have breakfast ready for you and everything as well as try to be back when you get up." she said to him "Maybe one day we can help each other you can help her see the good and that people can change and I can help you not be afraid of who you are. Your very kind Kirrigi and it really nice to have a friend and not live here alone I really can't wait to see what fate has for us hopefully it a great adventure with each other." she said smiling at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peaceful soul
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2