Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

Peaceful soul

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhea Fate
Rhea Fate

Dollars : 21465

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:53 pm

Rhea was in her cleaning outfit her sleeves tied back as she bend over and put a damped rag on the church floors. She ran up and down the halls going back and forth she knew there was easier ways to clean but she actually enjoys doing it this way. Once she was done with the she started dusting and singing...

Looked down from a broken sky
Traced out by the city lights
My world from a mile high
Best seat in the house tonight
Touched down on the cold black top
Hold on for the sudden stop
Breath in the familiar shock
Of confusion and chaos
All those people going somewhere,
Why have I never cared?

Chorus:
Give me your eyes for just one second
Give me your eyes so I can see
Everything that I keep missing
Give me your love for humanity
Give me your arms for the broken hearted
Ones that are far beyond my reach.
Give me your heart for the ones forgotten
Give me your eyes so I can see
Yeah
Yeah
Step out on a busy street
See a girl and our eyes meet
Does her best to smile at me
To hide what's underneath
There's a man just to her right
Black suit and a bright red tie
Too ashamed to tell his wife
He's out of work
He's buying time
All those people going somewhere
Why have I never cared?

Chorus

I've Been there a million times
A couple of million eyes
Just moving past me by
I swear I never thought that I was wrong
Well I want a second glance
So give me a second chance
To see the way you see the people all along

Chorus (x2)

Chorus

[In Background]
Give me your eyes!
Lord give me your eyes!
Everything, I keep missing
Give me your arms!
For the broken hearted!
Give me your arms,
oh, give me your eyes.

Yeah

compete unaware of anyone that walked in. She continues her chores as she sang.
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

Dollars : 22038
Parent of : None

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:41 am

The area here reeked of mutt and cur so bad he could almost see it. As he walked he kept his coat closed, the gauze wrap was still over the cuts on his chest. Wincing he looked around and saw a church. Grinning he walked closer and closer. Each step defining fate even more. He came closer and soon paused. Looking around he entered, pushing the door softly. Looking about outside he shut the door and looked to the floor. How interesting, he hadn't seen people clean churches like this in a long time.

A song came to his ears and he looked up curiously. His eyes went to normal, the glow hidden and he walked quietly. Slowly coming closer. He had no idea what she looked like but his mind was telling him this was it. The girl was here. Maybe that girl was the one? He walked closer and leaned on the wall, crossing his arms with a sigh, "Having fun singing dear child?"
Back to top Go down
http://s3.excoboard.com/NoctusRursum
Rhea Fate
Rhea Fate

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Rhea was just humming the rest when she heard a male voice. She turned around and blinked and smiled "Hi welcome. I been awhile since anyone really visited this place. I am Rhea, can I help you with anything?" she asked him being her normal friendly self she wasn't even paying attention to what kind of soul he had then again to her it really didn't matter the church was a place of peace and acceptance it didn't judge on who are or what your past was here was a place of safty. At least to her that what is was it was her home after all. She untie her sleeves and looked smiled "If you need anything let me know." she saw he was hurting and let out a sigh "Come with me I got some herbs that can take care the wound for you as well as help with the pain. I also have some food for you." she said to as she put her hair up in a pony tail.
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:15 pm

Peace and tranquility- it was a spot asking for troublemakers like himself. His red eyes looked to her and tilted his head slightly. She didn't seem to sense something off. A priestess would feel the darkness easy. If it had been Spectre instead of Glyph, things would be different. Spectre was the kind one - not Glyph. His eyes then caught the movements of her body before the sigh and he shook his head smiling, "I don't want to be healed. By the end of the days of this group, it will be only a scar needing no attention. I can deal with as much pain as I can. Nor am I hungry. I came here for something yet as to what - no one knows nor I for it is something I seek. And oh how something it is." he chuckled and looked around, "I've never been in churches. They always... hate for what I am."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Fate
Rhea Fate

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:35 pm

Rhea could tell he had a trouble soul but that was the whole part of a church was to help damage souls. "Don't be silly. No one should out themselves through any type of pain. "she siad grabbed his hand and and leading him to the back room "Scars remind us about the past and only remembering about the pass does nothing but weigh us down. If we only remember the past then how can we help look forward to the future."She took out the medical first aide kit. "A church is not much of a church if they turn down people now all there it a hospital for spirits that been damaged and hurt they are not really churchs if they turn down a soul. Me I really don't care where you from your past or anything something lead you here for healing or guidance so it my job as a priestess to help you heal and find what your looking for in life." she said to him her sea green eyes stared at his red eyes she learned to not be scared no matter how dark there soul my be there is always light where darkness is found there always happyness where there was pain that is what she understands of the world now that she older.
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:01 pm

His head tilted and he looked at her, she was so... interesting. Did she not know he was a troubled soul? Both bad and good in one shell of a body? Though as she took hold of his hand the Ghost Phoenix widened his eyes and was tugged along. Glyph was intrigued with how she acted, he stood there and clutched his coat closed.

His leg was better, to was the cut that had been on his face but the one on his torso was a tender one. Glyph tilted his head and looked at her, his eyes showing curiosity, "How are you so... g-good willed... its... its not right." no pain was in his voice but the childish side was out. The one hardly anyone ever saw. His voice was quieter, nicer, less... authoritive.

He winced, seeing as Spectre was not "possessed" as Glyph was. This personality also meant... the girl would soon be in trouble. Though... he was in pain and it was showing now that the normal personality was there. He knew she was the one, even if Glyph didn't. Looking to her he sat in a chair and rubbed his side, "Why are you c-c-caring... no one should... care... for me..."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Fate
Rhea Fate

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:42 pm

Rhea took off his shirt and grabbed a bowl and a grinder and started to grind bunch of weeds and roots and leaves together making a thick sustenance thanks the the juices of the roots and leaves. " Good will... and what do you mean it not right? You see mister if you lost everything in your life then there no need to so bitter and sour. I figured if that I am good then the universe will give me good karma and I will find my mom and finally be happy. If you give out good you will get good back 3x right. Besides as you probly know the world had to much pain and suffering in it I don't want it that way I want it to be where there it no more pain. No more pointless fighting....then again my mind tells me you cant have one with out the other but my heart tells me that there to much pain in this world." she said as she took off his bandages "No I am sorry but this will sting a little but it will help with the soreness and as well make it heal faster then normal." she said to him as she put the thick mixer on his wound. "Why I care? simple because there are a lot of people that don't care and I wouldn't be much of a preistess if I didn't attend to a soul that is in need." she said smiling at him as she finishing bandaging him up
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:38 am

Actually his "shirt" was his coat and he let it rest on the floor, his hand imminently went over the claw mark. But after a sharp wince he leaned back and let her at it as she spoke. She was naive and it made his darkness smile. It was soon to become dark and horrific. Outside the room the church was growing dark and the halls began to warp. The air outside the room was cold and bitter. Everything looked nightmareish.

Closing his eyes Spectre winced and cried out in pain as she pulled the gauze off, "C-care... full...." he then shrieked and his eyes shot open as he felt the burn. Clenching his fits he doubled over gasping and hugging his side. Leaning over he picked his coat up and it just... burst into flakes of shadows as he stood. Swaying. The air went rigidly cold as he shook, his face devoid of emotion till his eyes shot open. The air then flared into fear and intense cold as his eyes glowed yellow and red. Looking up he began to cackle and flexed his hands.

His lips were parted enough to show every tooth he had, each one like a sharp canine. Darkness warped around them as black wings pushed out from his back. They folded behind him as he lifted a hand and tilted his head, "Sorry to inform you. This day is no longery ours. The organs of this body are no longer his own and I am the one they call fear, I am the Celtic Demon. I am here to take what was stolen long ago. You will be part of this dead desire."

His hands warped into claws and he began to walk at her. A cackle still softly lashing out from his mouth. He was excited to take his catch. Not even her church, the one they were in could save her.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Fate
Rhea Fate

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:06 am

Rhea pulled back a little "I am sorry but I told you it will sting a little. But that just means it working as it should." she said to him she felt the air get colder and the light seems to get darker she looked at Spectre. She watch as he clenching his fits he doubled over gasping and hugging his side. "It shouldn't have hurt that bad." she said to him as he leaned over he picked his coat up and it just... burst into flakes of shadows as he stood. Rhea put her hand to her chest and started to back up as he was Swaying. The air went rigidly cold as he shook, his face devoid of emotion till his eyes shot open. Her eyes shook as he seemed to turn into someone completely different.

She watched as his raven black wings came out she had to say they where amazing and so beautiful. She saw his sharp teeth and found herself hitting a wall she didn't relized she back up that far. She moved slowly to the side trying to get to the chambers doors. She had to get to her bow and arrows she listen to what he said. "Stolen? what was stolen?" as soon as he looked at her she felt as if she couldn't move her body was paralized her sea green eyes shook in fear. She delt with demons before but this one was different he felt as if he was a lord..... a demon king.... he was way out training she knew that for sure he was meant for high preist/preistess and she wasn't even close to that rank yet. She open her mouth and closed her eyes "Leave... me.... demon..." was all she could get out she couldn't even focus to put up a barrier around herself to protect herself she was that scared of him.
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:31 am

Spectre Glyph smiled at her and ran a hand through his hair, the slash over his face evident now. Even the swirl of red in his eyes shown. He kept is slow advancement at her, her green eyes made her look like a scared deer. He came closer and paused chuckling, "What was stolen? Long ago before your birth Humans learned of a race of elemental birds. Some called them angels. Some phoenixes. Others... demons. My kind were sought out and eradicated. I was caught and sealed in stone. Your precious loving world killed my race in genocide! You took my pride and joy, I want everyone to know the pain of this life being taken from them!"

Her words last made him laugh and he grabbed her by the throat and lifted her up, "So much fear, its so delicious to smell." Spectre Glyph ran a single talon lightly over and down her cheek, leaving a scratch. The Phoenix then looked down the hall and tossed her crossed it. Where she landed he didn't care. He then began to walk towards her grinning darkly. His yellow glowing eyes glinted in the darkness, "I am going to have fun now..."
Back to top Go down
Rhea Fate
Rhea Fate

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:05 am

Rhea looked at him she hated to fight she listen to his story and as his power seem to overwelm her she knew she was no match for him. She grabbed his hand trying to pull his fingers away from his grasped. She didn't understand she was scared to death but something told her to fight back that. The earth couldn't get through the walls and floors to protect her she closed her eyes as he scratched her cheek a few tears fell stinging her open cut.

She felt her body flying through the air her body hitting the floor brusing it on contact. She slammed into the drawers, she felt some bones fracture. Her head was in a daze from being hit there was no way she was going to die not this easy. Maybe since he thrown her it would have gave her a head start to run.... At least to the archery to get her silver and holy bow and arrows. She forced herself up and her star necklace dangled from her neck thank god it was still on her there was no way she would be able to move with the worlds pain on her as well as this guy beating her. "Rhea you must go on.....the.... archory.... the,.... main chapel..." she thought it would have holy water on there it may not do much but it would hopeful get a hit on him. She ran to the main chapel as she prayed for someone to come and save her.
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:39 am

Oh yes what he had done just then would give her enough time to run, hide, walk away, do what she needed to get from him just for a safe while. Even her tears made him feel good, what he was doing was working and it was working well. Spectre Glyph could partially hear the crack of her bones as she fell into the doors of a cabinet and it made him chuckle. He twisted his neck making it pop and crack before walking after her.

"Where are you heading little female? Are you that scared of an ancient being?" he laughed and began to slowly follow her.

When he got to the main room he leaned on the entry way and chuckled, "Oh what possible good could you do to me here? Fling a cross at me?" he burst out laughing and began to walk at her again. His pace a little faster as he hissed. Soon taking into a run he went after her and slashed at her, Aiming to knock her to the floor with his fist. Not knowing that if she had Holy water on her that it would actually hurt the demon inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Fate
Rhea Fate

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:58 am

Rhea eyes got toughen up and she flinged a vile of of holy water at spectre. "Don't think because I run i am scared of you. " Hand to hand combat wasn't her best she was more helpful as support then anything. She ran pass him grabbing a few talesmens that had ancient writing on them maybe if she can't get him to stop and the other one out he had to be strong to keep that demon at bay.

"Please stop..... I know the good you is still in there. I am sorry for what my kind did to yours but it was before I was born. I don't understand what it has to do with me, I thought it was only legend. Getting ride of another race....it.... it makes you no better then they were!" she said to him hoping it would help and she wouldn't have to hurt him. "Please I don't want to hurt you any further.... I want to heal not hurt anyone. But I will do what I can to defend myself... please stop I am begging you." she said to him she knew mother earth wouldn't show him any mercy no mother would when someone hurting there child and she was mother earths daughter after all.
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:11 am

The break, it all happened so suddenly and it smacked into his face making him scream in pain. Smoke came from him as he clutched his face, "Wench that hurt us!" he said in two voices. Signalling he was possessed. He screamed and looked at her as his vision blurred, "They took my race, my siblings... all of it was washed away in vain... I want them back!" He hissed standing straight and flexing his wings. He wasn't facing her, he had his back to her, "Sure you helped me... but I don't care... all the hundreds of years... no one care about me. So I won't care for you... or them." He growled and the room began to shift again. Snaking around, trying to snare her.
Back to top Go down
Kirrigi Stainor
Kirrigi Stainor

Dollars : 21450

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:12 am

Just by looking to the clouds a story was pulled from a shelf and placed over head, over the traveler who sought a place to be. His chestnut eyes looked to the sky and he inhaled. This entire area smelled so much like wolves... he was a tiger. An out-of-place animal. A few days ago he had been offered by a priestess to come, to come and live in the church. All the male had been doing was exploring and trying to to be seen around here. What irked him was he smelled ashes... not the normal ones but the ones Vampires had in their scent. It had made him hurt for a while and he had to go far off before he could circle to where he wanted to go. All he had left now was to go to the church. It really was all he had left.

His glasses glinted around his neck as he looked to the clouds, a small smile was on his lips as he inhaled the smell of the fresh air. Suddenly a scratch was on his back. Opening his eyes he backed up, there in the sky was a skull. A cloud forming a skull. His tiger warned him. Looking around he clenched his fists, his eyes darted about. No smell was off... wait... what was that faint smell hidden by the wolf... why did that reek of bird, not just any but a Raven. Where he was from, Ravens were omens of death. Or soon to be death. There was nothing around her and he had patrolled- his eyes shot wide and he looked to the church. That was where Rhea was. His eyes flickered green and he unsheathed his sword attaching the cuff to his wrist.

"Rhea I'm coming!!" he pushed the glasses onto his face and ran. If this omen was right, he needed to help her. Something made the clouds shift, something brought him here... no that something was the Great Master of things. The Creator. Kirrigi was here for a reason, he wanted to find someone to keep safe. This area had it all. He had a little brother now by intake of word, he had a friend who was a priestess, he was going to have a home. No way he came here on accident. Now he understood, he was put here. He was put here to help others. Running up the steps he kicked the door open and there was the main hall. Stopping his eyes went wide. "What... what is that?" his voice whispered. A black winged male of white skin, hair, and pants stood there. Kirrigi was in shock, was that an Angel? No Angels didn't give off this bad feeling...
Back to top Go down
Rhea Fate
Rhea Fate

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:22 pm

The darkness began to shift again and once again rhea couldn't handle his spirit pressure she fell to her hands and knees. She closed her eyes knowing that he would come after her even harder then before since she splashed holy water on him. "I don't want to hurt you. Please I am sorry that holy water got on you but I had to protect myself. I know there good in you and I can tell there is a part of you that doesn't want to do this that doesn't want you to be on the same level as those humans that hurt you so long ago. If you let me I can heal you I can help make the pain go away.... I may not be powerful as a high priestess but I can help you heal your wounded soul to make you one again.... it will take time but I can help because I will help you no matter what you need to see not everyone in this world is evil and bad there are good people here too." she said as she closed her sea green eyes

She prayed that someone anyone would come to her aide and she was hoping that her words would get through them at least get to his good gentle nature and he would fight back the demonic one. Then she felt another presents, her eyes open up. "Kirrigi?" she muttered to herself. Her eyes widen when she conferm it was him "Get out of here now!!!" she yelled at him she wanted help but then again there was a part of her that thinking she can truly help Spectre out and if someone else get involded it can decrease the chance of her getting to him and get all three of them hurt as well.
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:14 pm

Some spirit pressure was there but the rest was purely his element being bent to his will. He kept still as he listened to her and clenched his fist tightly. He gave up wanting understanding, he gave it all up when they hunted him down like a dog. No one kept promises. Did it really matter she thought there were good men and women? No not at all. Even the people who were good never stopped what happened. No one cared. If you were different, you died; if you did magic, you died; if you were sexually attracted to the same gender, you died too. See no one cared. He was different so they sealed him away.

"Do you not hear it? People are not good, no matter what. They see something that scares them or even slightly ruins them.... they kill it. Its like an insect." he then sniffed the air as the door flung open. He heard a name called and a warning. Chuckling he turned, his lips curved into the crooked smile. Looking to the girl he spoke, "He won't save you. Nor does he have luck to run." with speed he over took the male and had him against the wall. A sword that had been in the man's hand jutted out from his shoulder. Grinning he backed up and ran at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kirrigi Stainor
Kirrigi Stainor

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:22 pm

His eyes looked around and soon he saw Rhea, a strange growl came from him and he looked up at the stranger, "Did you hurt Rhea..." he said through a hiss. The figure turned and a chill was sent through his spine. That crazed look, it sent chills down his spine even worse. Growling he didn't wait for an answer and ran but was met head on and flung into the wall. Falling only to feel the sword moved from his hand, chain still there, and then a sharp pain before hanging on the wall. His wrist danging with the chain as he groaned. The white haired man used his blade to put him to the wall. He groaned and his body numbed, lowering his head he began to whisper. Chanting, chanting a prayer.

Looking up his eyes were yellow jade. Grunting he lifted the cuffed hand and pulled the blade out, dropping to the floor. Standing up he reached into a special case and then unlocked the key. He dropped his sword and growled. With a roar Kirrigi charged and transformed into the white tiger. His eyes showing rage, his mouth opened as he let out a new roar one that was feral and untamed. Looking to the man who hurt him he unsheathed his claws flicking his tail, he stood on a bench and lunged tackling into him and scratching his back before jumping back off and hissed. His lips curving with the hiss.

He looked to Rhea and purred, his eyes softer when he saw her but when he looked to the Demon his eyes flickered to darkness. He could smell the scratch. And now that he was here, no one would touch her.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Fate
Rhea Fate

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:42 pm

"KIRRIGI!" she cried out when she saw that spectre had attacked him tears came down her face she hated the most when she sees her friend getting hurt. "Leave him alone! He has nothing to do with you. Your made at the humans the take it out on me!" she yelled at him she didn't know what he was but she knew he was different and after meting the elf boy and spectre and being thrown into reality she knew he something anything but human. Tears came down even more when Kirrigi got stabbed with his own sword into the wall. "STOP PLEASE!!! i AM BEGGING YOU!!!!" she cried out she blinked and next thing she knew Spectre was right in front of her her sea green eyes shook at the sight of him "I know how you feel people can be cruel and heartless.... I didn't ask to have the ablity I have and all I want is my mom back.... the earth..... mother earth.... the very earth that provide for people is hurting and in pain..... all because of people greed and there cold hearts...." she looked at him Kirrigi slashed at him and looked at her she nodded her head to tell him she was okay. She stood up weak but was able to stand "Arch demon.... what give you the right..... to judge others when your doing the samething that you called insects.... Your no better then them going and destorying what ever you can land your hands on! Causing pain and suffering! I know there good in you there is a part of you that don't want this that wants to learn about the kindness others can do.... trust me I can relate to you more then you think....." she said as she stood behind Kirrigi. Tears still running down her face. "Kirrigi I am so sorry you got hurt...." she siad looking at the tiger in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Her cry for the male had made him happy, it showed the girl was his friend. And hurting him would make her even more hurt than physical hurt. Looking to her he chuckled, "Doesn't matter. All will be in pain. I will judge them as they did to me, you do not know the full legend of the two Celtic Demons. One of Darkness and one of Shadows. Not all shall know it nor do they want to, only the old ones know. As to the 'good' husk in my soul. Nothing has ever made him wake up. I'd be surprised if he ever did." he then cried out as he was cut on his bare back. He turned and ran at the male, he was not happy now.
Back to top Go down
Kirrigi Stainor
Kirrigi Stainor

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:38 pm

The cry of his name, cry for the male to not hurt him, all of it made his body ache. His shoulder hurt but he was going to help her. With a growl he paced around listening to the rant and monolog of the male. Though he stopped when he heard the words and he went and faced her. Nodding he purred and then turned as he saw the male rush at him. With a loud roar he Stood up and bared his teeth smacking his attacker in the face. Gashes came over the male's face and Kirrigi roared before biting into the male's leg then backed up. Growling he hissed and swatted at him. Wanting the male to go away. His back hurt still and he wanted to just lay down, rest, and let his shoulder heal.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Fate
Rhea Fate

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:06 pm

Rhea was still in tears seeing the tiger in pain. She grabbed her shoulder she couldn't stand fighting although she knew he was protecting her she could stand to see her friend hurting. "Kirrigi....." She said as she closed her eyes and dug her nails into her shoulder. "I don't care! I don't care who you are! It wrong!! It wrong to hurt people.... to hurt them just for your entertainment!!" she yelled at spectre vines came through the church wood and grabbed spectre legs and arms "I know you still have good please I don't want anymore pain, no more suffering." she said she walked up to spectre saying a chant as she walked up to him and holding up a piece of paper with ancient writing on it she putting as much energy in it as she could she was going to try to seal as much of the darkness away so no one will get hurt, anymore and she going to try to wake up the light that was in him. She was hoping this would work until she can come up with a way to get ride of the dark energy he has of the hate that was in his heart. She knew if the darkness would get out it would only piss him off even more. If it hadn't been for the golden star necklace she would have no control over her power and no telling what would happen. She place the paper on his heart and open her sea green eyes and finished the chant. Her eyes was soft and gentle she really didn't want him or kirrigi get hurt anymore.
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Spectre growled at Kirrigi and screamed at the hit to his face. His hands covered his face as he wailed and cried in pain. The cuts stung like bee stings. As he was distracted by covering his face he got bit and screamed again falling over and soon was snared. Struggling his eyes were shut as he cried in pain. He screamed more and cried out speaking in Latin at her, telling her to get away. The demon in him made him writhe and shriek louder till a black mist came from his throat. It swirled out and a deep echoing bray sounded. Soon a giant horse of black smoke stood there and bit the vines and grabbed the unconscious Spectre. It flung him on its back and neighed before taking off, knocking into Kirrigi first. It vanished with the hurt Spectre, but before it did the male turned and seemed to look stranger. Like it wasn't the evil one but that returned when the horse took him away.

=:{Exit}:=
Back to top Go down
Kirrigi Stainor
Kirrigi Stainor

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Hearing the scream Kirrigi growled and seemed to relish it, even the one that came from the bite made him happy. Seeing Spectre subdued though made him growl and sit on his haunches, licking his claw off before turning into a Human with a groan. His hand went over his wound and he walked over to her with a hunch. Looking to Spectre he stepped back at seeing the demonic presence and he fell back. Blinking he moved away and whined. What was a demon doing in that guy? The braying nice made his ears hurt but his eyes widened as he watched the horse charge. He jumped a side but got kicked by it any way and rolled on the ground. His back hurt worse as he sat up and popped it back. Standing he went to Rhea and looked to her, "Don't apologize for me getting hurt... I did it to save you." he smiled softly at her, "Hey this will make the sting go. Just... don't get weird about it." he said and kissed the cut on her cheek. Making it heal over. Groaning he sat in a booth and winced. Yeah. No movement for a while.
Back to top Go down
Rhea Fate
Rhea Fate

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Rhea didn't understand fully what he was saying he was going to fast and she was to focus on the chanting that she wasn't trying to translate what he was saying. she finished the chant and put it on his heart and back away she blinked and watched his reaction she saw the horse form and moved out of the way as the horse carried him away she saw the new boy "That must be him." she said to herself more then anything but then he change back. She looked over at Kirrigi and smile her eyes told him that she was tired "Thank you....Kirrigi..." she said said in a sleepy voice she was to tired to realized that he kissed her and that her wounds was healed. She fell to the ground her eyes closed she wasn't used to doing old seals at all and it worn her out this is why it took a high priestess or priest job. A smile on her face she was happy that it worked some what at least it got the light attition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peaceful soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peaceful soul   Peaceful soul Empty

Back to top Go down

Peaceful soul
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next