Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

Playing with the halfies girl (private for Elliene and Jasel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominiqe
Dominiqe

Dollars : 21695

Playing with the halfies girl (private for Elliene and Jasel) Empty
PostSubject: Playing with the halfies girl (private for Elliene and Jasel)   Playing with the halfies girl (private for Elliene and Jasel) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:24 am

Dominiqe teleported his kidnappee and him to the abandoned hut. He dropped her roughly onto the ground after reappearing from the smoke. He kicked her in the side. Walking around to in front of her. "Get up bitch. I'm just beginning to play with you." He said in a dark and sadistic voice. He jerked her up by her hair and threw her into the wall. He waited for her to get up. He smirked darkly. "I know you are the halfie's weakness. I know you and him bonded. So he'll feel your pain. He'll know your in danger but he won't be able to find you." He said. Drawing a whip and snapped it at her but didn't hit her. It came close to her face though.
Back to top Go down
Elliene Mortis
Elliene Mortis

Dollars : 21655
Parent of : None

Playing with the halfies girl (private for Elliene and Jasel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing with the halfies girl (private for Elliene and Jasel)   Playing with the halfies girl (private for Elliene and Jasel) EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:21 pm

Once they came to the hut her nose scrunched, smelled weird here. Though that smell wasn't a bother when he dropped her to the floor. Growling she began to try and crawl but hisses as she got kicked. Rolling to her side with a groan before standing and looking at him as he held her hair tight in his fist. She stumbled though as she was tossed into the wall, smacking against it to recoil backwards. Groaning a little she pushed to stand, facing him, her back to the wall, staring at him through narrowed eyes. He was angry at Felix. Even though he'd not find her. she'd do her best to fight Dominiqe away from herself. Elliene even flinched a little at the whip, her head backed up and bumped the wall. Right where it hurt. Her eyes were infuriated, "What did I do to get involved? I've never even knew Felix had enemies that would dare try and hurt me."she said with a growl. Walking away from the wall to walk a little in a slow pace. Like she was sizing him up, seeing what she could do to defend herself.
Back to top Go down

Playing with the halfies girl (private for Elliene and Jasel)
Page 1 of 1