Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

Talking to Taylor (For Sam and Taylor Lunaris)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam Spencer
World Moderator
World Moderator
Sam Spencer

Dollars : 21806

Talking to Taylor (For Sam and Taylor Lunaris) Empty
PostSubject: Talking to Taylor (For Sam and Taylor Lunaris)   Talking to Taylor (For Sam and Taylor Lunaris) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:19 pm

Sam knew that Taylor had feeling for Holly, and he wanted to make sure that Taylor wouldn't hurt her. Holly was his little sister and he was going to keep Holly and Lulu safe, they had been through a lot. All three of them had been through hell of a lot together and he wasn't going to let the girls get hurt worse. So he had told Taylor to meet him in the backyard so they could talk. Taylor was his very close friend, but he wanted to know how he felt and and how he was with Holly.

So the white wolf, was now in the backyard of the pack lands his front paws on the large bolder that was put showing the young pups where the pack territory ended, so they stayed in the yard. There were boulders on the left side and the right, they has plenty of places to run. His blue eyes looked around making sure no danger was in the back lands. He sniffed the air and turned around and padded back to the porch. He shifted back and leaned against the railing on the porch waiting for Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lunaris
Taylor Lunaris

Dollars : 21630

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Taylor (For Sam and Taylor Lunaris)   Talking to Taylor (For Sam and Taylor Lunaris) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Taylor was sitting on the roof just downwind of his best friend. Laying back onto it and looking up at the sky. Strumming his guitar softly as he waited for Sam to come outside. He spent a lot of time outside as it was what he was used to doing. He caught Sam's scent and stopped playing his guitar. Standing up and jumped down from the roof. Flipping the guitar onto his back and landed with one hand on the ground. Standing up fully and walked over to Sam. "You said you needed to talk to me Sam?" he asked. Confusion in his voice as he wasn't sure what was up. Sam had sounded so serious when they crossed paths in the house earlier that day. He had never heard Sam sound like that towards him. So he wasn't sure what to expect from this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sam Spencer
World Moderator
World Moderator
Sam Spencer

Dollars : 21806

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Taylor (For Sam and Taylor Lunaris)   Talking to Taylor (For Sam and Taylor Lunaris) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Sam turned and looked at Taylor and blinked rubbing the pack of her neck and looked at him, "Yeah, I wanted to tell you that I know you like Holly and she likes you. I'm her big brother and I care about her and I protect her. So keep this is mind, if you hurt her and I found out, this wont be good for you. She is really important to me." He said keeping his voice normal, because Taylor was his close friend but his eyes showed he was very serious. He had the same talk with Jace....before he joined the pack. "So, you and Holly...is it serious? I don't want her heartbroken again." He said.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Lunaris
Taylor Lunaris

Dollars : 21630

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Taylor (For Sam and Taylor Lunaris)   Talking to Taylor (For Sam and Taylor Lunaris) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:54 pm

Taylor looked at him. "I don't like Holly I love her." He said softly. He nodded his head. "Yes. I understand this." He said softly. He looked at his best friend. "I would never hurt my angel. She means more to me than my own life does." He said with utmost seriousness. "I understand where you are coming from though Sam. I do not feel uncomfortable with discussion. In all honesty I figured my best friend was going to have this conversation with me concerning Holly. We are good friends and at times I know what to expect from you." He smiled at him. He rubbed the back of his neck. "I want it to be but I feel she is not ready. She gets nervous. I want it to be very serious. I love her with every fiber of my being. Sam I would never break holly's heart. She is my sufletul pereche. That means soul mate. I will take things at her pace to not scare her or upset her. When she is upset I am upset. When she feels fear I feel her fear. When she is mad I feel her anger."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Taylor (For Sam and Taylor Lunaris)   Talking to Taylor (For Sam and Taylor Lunaris) Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking to Taylor (For Sam and Taylor Lunaris)
Page 1 of 1