Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

Home (for Zeke)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikoa
Pledge
Pledge
Nikoa

Dollars : 21418

Home (for Zeke) Empty
PostSubject: Home (for Zeke)   Home (for Zeke) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:01 am

Nikoa took Zeke from that awful place. He nuzzled his kid softly. Sure he wasn't his kid and the little guy never asked him to be dad but...he felt like Zeke was his. He held Zeke to him even more. Walking to the waterfall house and held him close like he weighed nothing. "I'll be okay now Zeke. I'm here...you'll get to meet my friend Brylthe. She is really nice. I'm sure she will like you. I won't leave you ever again. I promise. We're a family now." He said softly. Rubbing the young dragon lightly.
Back to top Go down
Zeke
Pledge
Pledge
Zeke

Dollars : 21275

Home (for Zeke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (for Zeke)   Home (for Zeke) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:08 pm

Zeke looked at Nikoa and blinked at him when he was talking about brylthe. "Is she your the new mommy?" he ask his grey eyes looking at him the only time Zeke would actually talk was to Nikoa and since they were alone he didn't have to whisper in his ears. He looked around and then looked down as his body was still sore and in pain but his wounds was healed thanks to Nikoa. "I.... am sorry..... I didn't mean to get into trouble again...... I know you told me to stay but..... they didn't seem to like me at all and I wanted to be with papa Nikoa. WHy wouldn't you let me stay papa Nikoa? why did you leave me with those people?" he asked him
Back to top Go down
Nikoa
Pledge
Pledge
Nikoa

Dollars : 21418

Home (for Zeke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (for Zeke)   Home (for Zeke) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Nikoa blinked a bit. "We are just friends right now. She is cute and she is very sweet. I like her but right now me and her aren't more than friends." He stroked the boys hair. He was fond of this kid. He hadn't wanted to take him from his family if they wanted him. He had thought he was doing what was best. "Its okay Zeke. No kid tries to get in trouble. I'm not mad at you promise. I just want you to get better and feel safe again." he kissed the top of his forehead. He sat down so he would be eye level with Zeke. "I'm sorry they didn't like you. They were your family and I was raised where family stuck together even if they didn't like each other that much. I wasn't your family...least...thats what they told me."

He pulled Zeke into his lap and nuzzled him. "I was trying to do what was best for you. They could teach you to fly. I can't. I wanted the best for you which I wasn't sure was me. I wanted you to have the best chance to be happy. It hurt to leave you but I thought you would be happy there. I wasn't sure you'd be happy being with me. I wasn't sure how you felt about me." He turned Zeke to face him. "You are special to me Zeke. I won't ever let go of you again. This time you can stay with me and I will never leave you behind again." He kissed his cheek. "We are family. That will never change."

He hugged him gently closer. "I didn't know you wanted to stay. I guess even grown folk can be blind to whats right in front of them. You forgive me Zeke? For messing up. Never again will I make you leave me. I'm so sorry...I made a mistake. I was thinking of you the whole time. I never stopped thinking of you because I am very attached to you. I love you Zeke...and I want you to know that you are the specialest little boy in the world. You are my cherished one." He rubbed Zeke's arms. "You remember that song I sang to you when we first met and you were scared?" He started to sing it for him. (see video)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home (for Zeke) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home (for Zeke)   Home (for Zeke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Home (for Zeke)
Page 1 of 1