Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

Reading

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella
Bella

Dollars : 21480

Reading Empty
PostSubject: Reading   Reading EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:41 pm

Pant pant pant pant

The blue eyes of the grey wolf looked back behind her, good she lost the man following her and she made it to the secret glade, a place she was safe. She dropped the book in her mouth and phased back into her human female form. She blew the brunette strands of hair out of her face as she bent over picking up the book. Her now dark green eyes opened it to the first page and she walked over to the two trees that had grown together and began to read. Nobody would find her here, probably not even her pack....maybe Max, he was always good at finding her. She was still getting used to the idea of someone caring about her and a pack loving her since her other pack left her behind. She had hurt her paw and couldn't run as fast and they just left despite the howls for help...that was in the past thought. She smiled and turned the page already into her romance novel...she wished a man would propose to her like in her book. Walk up hug her and then get on one knee and ask the questions. Oh it was so romantic! At least to Bella it was.
Back to top Go down
Max Jasons
Pledge
Pledge
Max Jasons

Dollars : 21445

Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading   Reading EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:16 am

Max loved Bella greatly. He wanted her to never feel alone or forgotten again. Almost on impulse he woke the moment she left the house. Saying nothing to anyone. He had shifted and followed after her. Wondering where she was going. Stopping to relieve himself he lost sight of her. That was okay...he'd still catch up. He could find her. His gut feelings always led him to find her. He liked being around Bella. He was happiest when near her. He soon took off running and sniffed the ground. Following the scent until he got to the glades. Shifting back and began searching for her. She wasn't far from here. He spotted her and walked over. Sitting beside her and looked up at the rest of the glades. Pressing in real close to her so their sides were touching. Just happy and content to sit there like that. Nothing to do but he always had his tools. He could get some wood and carve. He reached behind him and found a branch. Pulling out his whittling tools and began carving the branch. No aim in mind. Just to pass the time and maybe make something awesome.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Bella

Dollars : 21480

Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading   Reading EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:33 pm

Bella turned the page of the book and started chapter two of her book a smile on her face, she didn't noticed the scent of Max because she was so into her book. She turned the page and continued reading until she heard a twig break. She looked up and smiled seeing Max. She folded the corner of the book to save her page and smiled, "Hello." She said with a smile. She nuzzled into his neck when he was next to her, "Glad you found me." She said with a bright smile and watched him work with his tools, "What are you going to make?" She asked looking at Max with butterflies in her stomach, was it love? Or just nervous?
Back to top Go down
Max Jasons
Pledge
Pledge
Max Jasons

Dollars : 21445

Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading   Reading EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:18 am

Max was working on the branch. Killing the twigs and snapping them off with his knife. They would be in the way because they were thin and unable to be used in the process. The branch was wide and long. He figured he could make a ukelali, a small type of instrument similar to a banjo and used on islands. He smiled as he saw her. Still whittling away getting the bark off the branch. "Hello beautiful." He said warmly. Letting go of the branch to warp an arm around her and pull her closer. He nuzzled her hair. "Yep. I'll always find you because you are important to me." He said with a smile. Looking at her with adoring eyes. "I'm thinking a ukelali. A type of island instrument. I may change it and make a clarinet." He said. "Right now getting the twigs off and the bark and smoothing out the underlying bark. Then I can decide what to make this fat branch." He said with a smile. "What would you like to see me make?" He asked with a loving voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading   Reading Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World Of Randannia :: Country Pack Lands :: Pack Secret Glades-
Jump to: