Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

Full Moon Problems(for anyone in the pack or any friends of the pack)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lulu
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lulu

Dollars : 22455
Parent of : Min Min (Adopted)

Full Moon Problems(for anyone in the pack or any friends of the pack) Empty
PostSubject: Full Moon Problems(for anyone in the pack or any friends of the pack)   Full Moon Problems(for anyone in the pack or any friends of the pack) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:31 pm

The full moon was upon the pack and Lulu could feel the pressure of the moon. She knew she couldn't shift, knowing it could and probably would kill the babies because they couldn't shift. She was laying on the sofa trying to relax, she was very agitated and very easy to annoy. A hand was on her stomach and her eyes where closed. She was just trying her hardest to calm down and not get really worked up or she'd end up shifting. Growling she sat up her chocolate brown eyes seemed to glow a little as she ran a hand through her hair. She was wearing her deerskin hunting outfit she had made from the deer she and her pack killed a while back. She let out a faint breath and stood up to go make some tea....maybe it would calm her down. The young alpha wasn't the best at controlling her wolf like most alpha's, especially since she was pregnant.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Millena
Millena

Dollars : 21380
Parent of : None

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Problems(for anyone in the pack or any friends of the pack)   Full Moon Problems(for anyone in the pack or any friends of the pack) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Millena had been told she was welcome to the pack of Lulu's but she was scared. Jace was the Alpha and when she met him, she was scared. Men scared her. Though she had been feeling rather edgy, more than normal. The moon was coming. It made her scared, sighing she walked around pulling the robe closer she went around till she walked close enough to smell Lulu. A smile appeared on her face and she ran. Her bare feet taking her faster than shoe covered feet. Her eye darted about and soon caught sight of Lulu. Millena ran to her and smiled, "Lulu, are you alright? I haven't seen you since that day we met." she looked down and rubbed her arm. Still rather glad to see her. Yes, her sight was there.
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Problems(for anyone in the pack or any friends of the pack)   Full Moon Problems(for anyone in the pack or any friends of the pack) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:32 pm

A low growl left her lips and she blinked looked out the door a hand going through her hair. She closed her eyes her body shaking as she sighed shaking her head. She bit her bottom lip thinking about taking a bubble bath. She blinked hearing Millena. She smiled to her and nodded, "Yeah. I'm just, full moon." She said with a smile and rubbed her belly a little. "Would you like to sit and talk?" She said and sat back down letting out a breath, this full moon was pissing her off and she couldn't shift not with the twins she was carrying. So she was happy to have company, and a friend. She knew some of her pack was out hunting, some was working and others where sleeping. This full moon the Lupa was taking care of the pack's young which MinMin and Crystal loved.
Back to top Go down
Millena
Millena

Dollars : 21380
Parent of : None

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Problems(for anyone in the pack or any friends of the pack)   Full Moon Problems(for anyone in the pack or any friends of the pack) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:46 pm

Millena clasped her hands together and bit her lip as she looked to Lulu, she was still scared of the new area but she trusted Lulu. The girl even understood the pull of the moon, it hurt. Soon she would run away for a while till the moon was over. Looking to Lulu at the suggestion the young girl nodded with a smile, "I'd... I'd love to. She walked closer to Lulu with a smile, "I wish I was strong like a Lycan... then I'd never worry bout the moon's call...." Millena said softly and truthfully. She wished she had never been born as an Ice Wolf. She wanted to control herself.
Back to top Go down
Min Min
Pledge
Pledge
Min Min

Dollars : 21405

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Problems(for anyone in the pack or any friends of the pack)   Full Moon Problems(for anyone in the pack or any friends of the pack) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Min Min was using her mind sight. Trying to find her mother. Yet that was making her head her so she soon stopped using it and relied on her other senses. Sniffing around until she caught the scent. She loved when her adopted mother talked to her. The adult minded kid was trying to be more of a...well...kid. She was still trying to learn to have fun. Her imagination levels were sliver to none but that was making progress. She was still too mature for her age due to circumstances. She followed Lulu's scent on all fours. Running around til she found it. Sitting up by Lulu's legs. "Hi Mommy." The young wolf demon said. Her gaze fogged over and just staring off at nothing. Her wolf ears swiveling as they were there twenty-four seven. Her tail tip twitching. "Whose the new lady?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Problems(for anyone in the pack or any friends of the pack)   Full Moon Problems(for anyone in the pack or any friends of the pack) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:14 am

She let out a faint breath and sat back down looking back at Millena with a smile, "Not all lycans are strong, most lycans are not strong against the moon. Like myself for example, I feel the pull of the moon and I want to shift. It's taking everything I have not to shift, though both sides of me know the young I am carrying and both sides know if I shift they might die so that kind if over rides my want to shift." She explained shifting a little before she caught the scent of Min Min and smiled looking over at her, "Hello dear. This is Millena, she is a friend of mine." She said with a smile she said picking her up and sitting her on the sofa next to her and nuzzled her before returning her attention back to Millena with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon Problems(for anyone in the pack or any friends of the pack)   Full Moon Problems(for anyone in the pack or any friends of the pack) Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Moon Problems(for anyone in the pack or any friends of the pack)
Page 1 of 1