Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

Start of a new beginning

Go down 
+2
Spectre Glyph
Olivia
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Olivia
Pledge
Pledge
Olivia

Dollars : 21300

Start of a new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:46 pm

"What a charming city." said the brunette as she walked on, her light baby blue looking around a smile on her face. She was loving Randannia, though she was only a few old in here. She smiled as she walked along the entrance. Today Olivia wore a dress that stopped at her knees and fell off one shoulder and flats. She stopped at a bench on the outskirts of the forest right near the city entrance. Not many people where about, but that was okay because she needed to think. She needed to thing of how to start her life, a job would be good but where? She needed to get her face and her name out there but how? She let out a small breath and closed those light baby blue eyes of hers as she listened to the birds chirp and the leaves move in the wind, oh it was so peaceful here, she was going to love it here. She could see herself being safe and happy here
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

Dollars : 22038
Parent of : None

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:07 am

It had only been a couple days before he left his thinking spot and now he was back. Starving, still wounded, blood was cleaned away but the raw cuts were there. He was walking through the woods, a hand over his cheek. That tiger's claw still hurt him rather well. Sighing he looked up and sniffed. Wolf. That was wolf in the air, but it was mixed with something new. Grinning his teeth shown, the serrated teeth, chuckling he walked out with a limp and looked to the figure sitting down. Grinning deeper his teeth hidden, he hissed. Glyph walked closer and stretched his wings, "Why be alone, why sit without protection when a one man raged war goes on. Do you not know of the attacks? Or be you the new pup in town? Such a pretty girl... must have tasteful essence." he grinned and crossed his arms. His coat was closed, to hide the gash scar. This would prove so fun.
Back to top Go down
http://s3.excoboard.com/NoctusRursum
Olivia
Pledge
Pledge
Olivia

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:32 am

She loved the birds chipping, the rustling of the leaves in the breeze and the hissing. Wait the hissing? The smile quickly faded and she opened her eyes. At that voice the woman froze a bit. She got up and turned around as the man continued to talk, "I am new here sir and I have a name, it's Olivia. Please do not call me pup." She said in a polite voice. "I am alone because I am new and i do not need protection to walk the streets of this town, I'm sure the Police Station is doing their jobs quite well." She said her hands going on her hips. Though this smelled like a bad situation so as she brushed her hair out of her face she would turn around and begin walking into the city, no use staying here and getting mugged...that would have been a lovely way to start out her new life...being mugged.
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:51 am

His childish voice, so soft and timid it was strange. Looking to her the male shook his head making his white hair shift and fall before his red eyes, "I smell wolf in you miss... Olivia." he said softly before stepping closer. Her polite voice was not as cheerful as that last girl he saw when he met the Ice bird. He then heard the comment about the police and laughed hard, "They can't stop a Celtic Demon." Chuckling he watched as her back turned, "Never, never turn a back to a stranger who confronts you." With a growl the Phoenix ran and grappled her. He pulled her close and hissed, "Too bad you weren't the pretty one who sparked my hunger... this might have hurt much less." His mouth opened wide and he sank all of his sharp teeth into the crook of her neck. A hiss came from him as he bit into her, soon it went to a purr. He began to drink from her. The wounds he had began to heal quickly as he slowly drank. He was no vampire. He just fed like one to heal himself. His arms were wrapped around her to keep her from pulling away - which would hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Sol Nightmare
Sol Nightmare

Dollars : 21853

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Black hair silver blue eyes guy came walking along he been taking his meds that lulu had been giving him. He had to say she gets scary when she get made, he just got back from the hospital and got more of his meds he had two kids down his thout about it Two she wolves, and his brother Jace who would shoved them down his throut when he try to lie to him and told him he took it. He smelled blood and a growl left his mouth he ran towards the scent and saw someone being attacked. With out think as much he ran and shifted into his black wolf with stained by blood on the tip ears paws and tips of his tail, he jumped over Olivia bite into Spectre shoulder and lifted him up and off of her flipped him and slammed him into the ground. He landed on all four paws his crimson blood tips ears was flat against his head his lips back his showing him his fangs and growling. He didn't even look behind at the girl "what are you doing here scram girl, head to the hospital you be taken care of there with that bite. " he said to her
Back to top Go down
Olivia
Pledge
Pledge
Olivia

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:55 pm

She gasped as her waist was grabbed her eyes going wide, "What do you think you are doing?" She snapped. Rolling her eyes at his speaking though she suddenly felt the worst pain she ever felt. She screamed out in pain as he took her blood. Her blue eyes flooded with fear as she stayed still, really in no position to move. When the man got him off of her, Liv fell to the ground breathing quickly. Her vision blurred from the amount of blood lost and her world was spinning. She heard the man's voice and tried to push herself up off the ground. She was getting stronger, but she was still unable to run away.
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:08 pm

His teeth were close knitted as well as small, thin, and sharp. They would hurt her more if the girl wiggled or moved, she was lucky to stand still. Spectre was glad he could attack anyone, especially now that he was hungry. He drank, slowly and soon something strange brought a new familiar smell. Wolf. A sharp pain in his shoulder made him release the girl and fall back only to be slammed into the ground. Wincing he rolled and pulled up quickly. Licking his lips as he had swallowed the blood. The wound on his shoulder healed and he looked to the new dog, "Prey tell, a wolf of blood come to raise hell towards the Celtic Demon? Or does he just wish to be fed from as well?" he chuckled and rubbed his previously injured shoulder. His gaze was soon cast upon the girl, "She won't move, she will need to lay still till she can focus once more. Not to worry - she won't die. I never drink too much from husks. She has enough blood for her to live properly, her body though should be in shock, its why she won't be moving." he chuckled and looked to Sol. His hands went clawed and his body went drawn. He looked sickly, and rather creepy.
Back to top Go down
Sol Nightmare
Sol Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:14 pm

Sol never took his eyes off of the demon "I done enough fighting and killing in my life time. Now, scram I don't want to waste my time with you and a pointless fight." Even though Sol didn't want to fight he could smell blood on the man not the the fresh blood but that of the past that he had. It is next to impositable to clean yourself off the stains of blood and lifes a person takes and he knew that very well. "You smell like you killed before. Who are you and why did you attack her? She seem to not shed any of your blood. and you should watch who you call prey." he siad to him He heard what he said about Ovilia and let out a growl this would be a problem it was easier to fight when he can just focus on himself and not some new pup. "I am not planinng to be anyones meal." he said waiting from him to make his move he wasn't the type to lose his cool.
Back to top Go down
Olivia
Pledge
Pledge
Olivia

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:28 pm

Once the world stopped spinning she got up and took a step before falling back to her knees as the world began to spin again, "Ohh....I don't feel so good." She said laying on the ground hearing Spectre and Sol talk and watched them even though the world was still going round and round. Soon she closed her eyes, feeling like she was going to throw up. She let out a grown and she continued to lay where she was.
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Spectre held his shoulder and rubbed it as he felt the strands of tissue mend under the flesh. Hearing the words he smirked darkly and shook his head, "I have killed yet it was for reasons. You sire dare I say it, prey tell is a form of speech. I attacked because without blood - I cannot heal." chuckling he began to walk around, his wings forged back under his skin as he then lunged at Sol. Still rather "hungry". His claws were out as he lunged.
Back to top Go down
Wasahpe
Pledge
Pledge
Wasahpe

Dollars : 21270

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Brother eagle had screamed earlier saying blood was being shed. He hated how the animals were wanting him to do things but he was willing to help. Walking down the path without his friend, who was sleeping back at his camp, he listened for anything. He told Raven to stay behind till he came back. Lifting his head he stopped and heard words as well as smelled blood. Running he came to the scene and followed the smell of the currently injured and knelt by her with the aid of a sparrow. He was with the sparrow on his shoulder as he picked the girl up into his arms after being directed by a series of tweets and chirps. Picking her up he stood and took off running. The sparrow flew ahead of him. Guiding him to the hospital. This girl was hurt, needed blood, and that would needed to be stitched. He would take her someplace to help her.

{Exit}
Back to top Go down
Sol Nightmare
Sol Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:45 pm

Sol really wasn't paying anymore attition on the she wolf he was more focus on his fight with spectre. when spectre lung at him he end up dodging and shifting only to get scratch by Spectre claws. It was deep enough for him to bleed, his silver blood came out and burning he comes made a knife hand and aimed for the back of his neck. "I am not a meal to anyone vampire wanna be." he said he was planing to knock the guy out he really wasn't in the mood to kill any more he had made a choice that he would live and try not to kill if he could help it beside the way this guy smelled it would seem impositable to do so why waste the effort if he wasn't going to stay dead.
Back to top Go down
Olivia
Pledge
Pledge
Olivia

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Liv was in pretty bad shape, even for a wolf....she was just in bad shape. When the person came up and picked her up Olivia didn't give a damn.....she busy going in and out of her blurred vision. She blinked, "Muhhhh." Was all the girl was able to give out. Luckily she was found by the male and he was taking her to the hospital....Lady luck was clearly on her side.

{-exit-}
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:40 am

Each passing second the male grew more edgy. After nine hundred years he got his first taste of blood, he wanted more. To heal his scar that was on his wing. Spectre lifted his clawed hand and licked the flecks of flesh from the cut he made and chuckled. Though he winced as a slice went over his neck and he lurched forward. Spinning on his feet he ran at Sol and slammed into him, "Vampires are second hand compared to my breed." he teased. His teeth still holding some flakes of blood. He couldn't wait to bite into Sol.
Back to top Go down
Sol Nightmare
Sol Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:41 am

Sol made an X with his arms blocking him lung at him but he was pushed back slightly. It had been awhile since he had a descent fight and to him this was slightly fun for him not only that it been awhile since someone had made him see his own blood instead of him coughing it up like he was doing before Lulu and the others made him take his damn meds. His silver blue eyes shimmered with excitement, a smirked came on his face with out him really realizing it " You made me bleed. This is going be a nice little challenge it been awhile since I had a fight that actually worth my time." he said he put the power of his fangs in his hands and the strength of he 4 legs into his two making him strong and faster then before it was a trick he learned in the fights when he dealt with races that had speed and it really helped with the people that was stronger then him. The burn was affecting him but he was to focus on Spectre to let the pain affect him as it should it was a nice little trick he learned as well if he would to get farther damage done to him his survive instincts would kick in and he would attack with out really think properly he was far from superman then to be expected "Your all high and mighty about your race. That will be your down fall." he said lunging at him his speed increase and his hand in a fist and drawn back aiming to hit upwards under his ribs. He would had a few broken ribs and if Sol was really lucky he would have broken a rib that would stabbed him in his organ and he would have internal bleeding but to him it would just feel like a simple punch but in order to that he would have to angle it perfectly and the burning from his silver blood was still there though him off slightly.
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:10 pm

Blood, it was delectable, so delectable even the smell. But this blood... oh how it had a rare smell, it was silver encrusted. Which meant he would be ingesting silver but it wouldn't kill his system. He didn't need his super strength which was fleeting in and out since the possession but it was still fine. Though the comment he heard made him snort, "Oh... cocky are you? Well that may be a bit extreme seeing as you don't know me." he grumbled before he felt a punch. Swiping downward he locked his arm with Sol's and twisted it up and around bringing himself closer and whispered in his ear, "Unlike you I am not proud of being a mutt. Nor am I high over my race. Your filth took them years ago. I am a rare breed, not someone who is proud of what I be." he then kneed him before planting his skull against his own. Jumping back he hissed. He could feel a fracture, but it wasn't too much. Growling he made his right hand into a tiger fist, slowly pacing around Sol, looking for an opening.
Back to top Go down
Sol Nightmare
Sol Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:26 pm

Sol can hear Spectre ribs crack and a smirk came on his face. His eyes sharpen when spectre locked arm with his and twisted it up and around bringing them closer together. "It not cocky if you can back it up now is it. As you felt I am more then capable of back myself up. I can say the same about about to calling me a mutt really what are you a school girl that is all talk. I didn't choice my path, I have pride of my race and who I am. Also unlike you-" he saw him bring his head towards his and he throw his head forward and they collided with on another giving his skull a spider faction from the force he was luck it didn't knock him out and it might gave him a concussion as well. Blood dripped from his forehead and ran down his right eye to the point he had to close it and smoke came from his skin as the silver in it burned him. Sol knew he wouldn't last much longer no before he would shift and black out not only that he was fighting off a daze that spectre had giving him. How ever Sol wasn't the type to pass out not until he knows he was safe and that his enemy was dead. "-I don't give a damn on your whinning b****. Big f*** deal your the last one so what you survived and you can bring your race back. Start a new, you sound like nothing but a bitch that wants sympathy. and I am the mutt at least I accepted my fate, and accepted that I am not surpost to die not yet." he said He back up and watched him with his left eye as he paced him he let out a growl. "I would run kid if I was you." he said to him he notice what stance he was taken -tiger style fight technic. what is he playing to do? either way it not good and I can't let my gaurd down.- he thought as he watched him and was reading his moves he was trying to find away to put him out with one hit and end this before he faints from the concussion he focus on his strength now one hit. He moved his left leg forward. Keep his knee slightly bent and his right leg back. Feel a loose bounce in the stance.Bring his right arm to his side. As he did this, he twist at the waist. giving him an opening.
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:39 pm

Broken appendages were one thing but ribs were a worry matter, it was something that would cause much damage if moving wrong. The Phoenix winced and looked around at Sol; sizing him, estimating his mass, calculating the best possible area to place the Strike. All of this was done as the man listened to the droll of Sol Nightmare. He rose a brow though at the comment of being a school girl. Was that... an insult? Spectre Glyph giggled like a child, "Aye that be a mighty low rang from the bellows of ya mouth boy. A town insultor could do much better than ye." though hearing he wanted sympathy the Ghost Phoenix hissed and came in fast and heavy. His arm tensed up just as he hit Sol in the shoulder, at the same time the tiger fist was transformed into a normal fist. It was a simultaneous blow. Inching through it was all Spectre's left arm strength plus the tension his muscles formed. A shock wave of force went through the arm; either to shatter the shoulder blade of dislocate the arm, at rare both. Spectre never used this around people, hardly ever to flesh. It was usually a stress relief but now... it was a weapon that bruised his entire hand invisibly.
Back to top Go down
Sol Nightmare
Sol Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Sol smirk seeing he ticked the bird off, the wolf saw nothing but him coming in with a normal fist hit so he took it. The hit his shoulder popped out of place. With out realizing there was damage to his shoulder he popped back in place and his bone shatter sol let out a scream of pain. Even though he can handle pain that pain was beyond what he can describable and no one can stand the pain of shattered bones. He fell to his knees holding his shoulder his silver blue eyes was shadow in to where no one could see them as he looks down on the ground. -Has someone actually beaten me.... this pain it to much to handle right now if I don't do something I will faint from it and be nothing but open prey to him.- he thought to himself he was actually thinking of giving up. Then he smelled it the scent that he smells everytime when he wants to give up it was there. "Taylor...." he whisper with out really knowing why that name came to his mind and why he said it. He stayed on his knees wait for spectre to come close trying to make spectre think he was weak and let his gaurd down.
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:38 pm

He was annoyed oh yes, though when the hit connected he felt a few fingers jam. He looked to his hand as he jumped back a few feet and began to pull the bent fingers with audible pops and gross sounding cracks. He looked up at the sound of Sol's cry and chuckled, "Oh did the Demon do that? I would be sorry but... I don't pity dogs." he cracked his knuckles and watched the rather... pathetic scene before him. The blind wolf before him was on his knees, now was not the time to comment on that but he chuckled with a smirk. It was a short, soft sound that made his eyes turn into a soft blueish haze as they closed a little, "On your knees... why? Are you going to beg... beg like the dog you are? Grovel at my feet for mercy?" he tilted his head to the right a little and began to walk slowly to Sol, "So who is the name? The name you call out. Are they someone or something important? Tell me, so I may take them from you." he smiled, a creepy kind smile. It was kind and sincere, which was why it gave the creepy feel. He didn't attack but he waited, standing far from Sol. Blood drying on his long white leather coat and the skin that showed from under it.
Back to top Go down
Sol Nightmare
Sol Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:35 am

"On your knees... why? Are you going to beg... beg like the dog you are? Grovel at my feet for mercy?" Sol heard his words "Wolfs don't beg.... I am just catching my breath that actually tickled a bit." he said to the phoenix mocking him a bit "I am a fighter a.... warrior I don't ask for mercy and I won't die not by your hands." He siad to the demon his right arm was out of order but that didn't matter his heart rate increase his eyes dilated, the shatter shoulder bone became numb, his breathing became shallow and calm. "So who is the name? The name you call out. Are they someone or something important? Tell me, so I may take them from you." Spectre words reachs Sol's ears a growl that was low is pupals became smaller he had more of a killer eyes now. He shot up and speed over at spectre and grabbed his throat and power slammed him to the ground hoping that he would have slammed him hard enough to make him caugh up blood. He pinned put his knees right on the joints of his shoulder and dug his knees into his shoulder and with his left arm started to pound into spectre face as well as moving his right shatter arm. He focus one the hits not giving him any chance or openings to move or block or anything. He continue to pounded into him not showing any signs of stopping anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:53 am

Spectre Glyph shook his head, "Right... I have heard men like you cry out for mercy. You wouldn't be weak for it that is... if you did." though soon as he heard the growl his hands turn black and had flares of black tar like substance stretch in and out. Lapping at the air. Watching him he narrowed his eyes and they went black just as he grabbed Sol's throat in a counter snare. His throat was being crushed and the force of the slam made him feel a deep gush of liquid and he grinned, bloody teeth shown in his mouth. His powers forcing his own blood to coat his teeth and press back into where is came from. Though Spectre snarled and opened his mouth letting out a high pitched cry, sending a spray of blood and magic into Sol's face. With a grunt he created a forceful shove from his back sending them flying and soon he propelled backwards. His black wings splayed out as he crouched on the ground, one hand splayed out as he braced himself. His nose was black and both eyes were shut and black. His head twitched as he moved his ears forth and back, "Your heart beats like a war drum. Is adrenalin kicking in or is it fear and that?" he stood and listened, "You act like you see - ever fought true blindness? In my time... you were trained blindly. I learned by listening to how it was done." His wings went into his back and he stilled his breath. Making it softer. Making it hard to hear. Even his heart was slowed to a quiet pace. The area darker thanks to his magic. He waited for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Sol Nightmare
Sol Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Sol nails grew and he dug them into the grown as he was thrown back. "Not scared, I have no place for fear in me to much of anger and rage." The scream had temparly bells ring in his head but that soon ended but it was gone so sol could hear his question "I have fought when I first lost my eyes sight, but I learned fast to focus and learn to fight with my other senses if I didn't I would be dead. I learn to survive, I should feel a sharp pain in my chest as I breath with your little stunt of shattering my shoulder blade and I sure I will feel it as soon as come down." he siad to him he listen and he heard spectre heart low and soften it was faint but he could hear it, he could no longer hear the flapping of spectre wings and he knew if he calmed his heart down and do the same the pain would kick in and then he would be useless and the phoenix would have won. The blood from his head had dryed but it still burned a little how ever thanks to the adrillin he didn't feel it at all. He let out a smirk he could smell the blood of the phoenix, in matter of fact it was so strong to him that it painted a clear image of where he was at and where he has been in his mind. He got ready once again to continue the fight.
Back to top Go down
Spectre Glyph
Administrator
Spectre Glyph

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Hearing the no fear Spectre gritted his teeth, meshing the serrated ivory tightly together, he then hissed at Sol in a mocking way. Lifting his head he spoke through his teeth, "You are a load of bolshavik. All I get from this wolf before me is a weak, pathetic, worm. Wolves have fear and if you have none you do not deserve to exist am I right? Wait... I am. I do hope you enjoy pain. If you say yes... I can't wait to give it to you. Oh how it will be such a joy to give you pain. You will have to enjoy how this male works, now... fight the shadow." he then grinned. His lips curving upwards before his expression went blank. Wolves had keen smell right? He grinned and bit into his wrist letting the blood fall into a vat of darkness it then began to dart everywhere. It moved opposite of Spectre and was as silent as he was as he moved around. His wrist was healing over as he moved. Nothing made sound from him and soon a voice shot through the winds.

Acting like a god is easy.... but acting smart is better you should know that because you are a warrior. Having no fear is god like so I will play a game like a god too. I can't see you but I can smell you. You are one - I am two. See through me and I see you.
Back to top Go down
Sol Nightmare
Sol Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:10 pm

"I am far from being a got. If I was one you wouldn't be able to do any damage to me. I am only a man who free himself of fear by accepting the fact of things happen to make you strong. For example death it part of life and is everyone fate it the only thing every species and race have in common. I expose myself to my deepest fears and after that fear has no power The fights taught me more things then to fight and survive." he could smell the phoenix blood spread every where this was he couldn't really pin pointed him he let out a growl he hate being prey to anyone let alone helpless. Spectre was to quiet to hear and pin point "You said I am weak my race is weak you say, yet your the one that fight with two instead of one, at least with my kind we are noble for the most part. I could careless of humans and demons after what they did to me. Your right of one thing though being smart is better then acting like something your not. " he said he couldn't tell what direction he was going to come from but he had an idea and he had to wait til spectre attacked and it was going to hurt him more then anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start of a new beginning   Start of a new beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

Start of a new beginning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: World Of Randannia :: Ohara City :: City Entrance-
Jump to: