Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

In The Strange Garden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena Morey
Rena Morey

Dollars : 21424

In The Strange Garden Empty
PostSubject: In The Strange Garden   In The Strange Garden EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:31 am

Rena was sitting outside in the strange patch of flowers. The only living thing in the entire area. She was happy it was there. Even though she couldn't see them she could feel them and smell them. It made it feel like she could see them. Remnant was letting her stay with him. In fact if she didn't know better he didn't want her to be away from him after that vampire biting her. She wasn't sure and it might just be her imagination. Maybe. She sang softly as she waited for Remnant to wake. She was a kind hearted soul but didn't trust many. The person she trusted the most was remnant. He had never abandoned her even when she cried as a kid. Even when her mother passed away and she grew older he had stuck with her. For that she was glad because she didn't know what she would do if he ever left her. Then she would be truly alone. Besides which he strongly cared about him.
Back to top Go down
Remnant
Remnant

Dollars : 21467
Parent of : None

PostSubject: Re: In The Strange Garden   In The Strange Garden EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:42 am

Remnant was sleeping up in his room, the one room that actually didn't really have too much dust or anything. He was on his back, eyes closed, dead to the world till he heard something leave his house. Remnant sat up and sighed. Ever since she got bit he had her stay here with him, honestly it worried him. Worried him more than it had done before. He pushed off his bed and pulled on his coat as he silently followed singing, looking to the field he saw Rena sitting among Soul Lillys. The strange flowers that seemed to grow in that dirt patch and sometimes on the graves. He walked over and sat by her, "Enjoying the flowers Rena?" he asked picking on and placing it in her hands with a short smile.
Back to top Go down
Rena Morey
Rena Morey

PostSubject: Re: In The Strange Garden   In The Strange Garden EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:10 am

Rena was singing and stroking the petals of the flowers she had felt out. They were so soft and between words she was smiling. It brought a smile to her face to smell and feel the flowers. She could only imagine what they looked like but her senses told her enough for her to get a vague idea. She remembered that at night the nightmares came back. She crawled into the coffin with Remnant and slept with her head under his chin as she had done as a little girl. Feeling safer with him than away from him. His cool form helped keep the nightmares at bay. She was still shaken up over the whole getting bitten and drank from thing. She was so happy Remnant had come to her aide. She could only imagine what might have happened had he not. She heard Remnant come over. Sitting even closer to him. "Yes. They smell so pretty.She took the one he put in her hands and lifted it to her nose. "Its smells pretty. What does it look like Remnant?" She asked softly. Laying her head on the side of his shoulder. "I'm getting hungry Remnant. Want to make a flower wreath with me later? Like we used to do when I was a kid..." She said hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Remnant
Remnant

PostSubject: Re: In The Strange Garden   In The Strange Garden EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:28 am

Remnant waited for her to register that he was there, sitting by her. Keeping an eye on the only girl/person he cared for. He smiled as she said they smelled pretty, to him they were rather obnoxious but he liked how they gave a ghost feel to the area. Rem looked to her and patted her head as she rested on his shoulder, "Its got four leaflets for the flower and soft leaves. It is pretty, if only there was a way you could see it..." he then moved and stood up taking her by the hand and pulled her to her feet gently, "Lets get you inside then." he said before remembering the first time he did the wreath with her. He had felt extremely silly but he did it anyway, "Of course. The area has tons of these flowers and I bet it will make my home smell not as dusty." he teased.
Back to top Go down
Rena Morey
Rena Morey

PostSubject: Re: In The Strange Garden   In The Strange Garden EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:54 am

Rena smiled when he patted her head as it rested on his shoulder. Listening to the sound of what the flowers look like. "Do they have a color?" She asked. "Sounds like a beautiful and exotic flower..." She said softly. Smiling as it made her happy that he explained what it looked like. Holding on as he pulled her to her feet by the hand he had taken. She giggled a bit. "Maybe a bit." She said. "It doesn't smell as bad as you think but flowers would liven it up for sure." She said brightly. Holding onto his hand and interweaving their fingers as she had done so often as a child. It just felt natural to do it. "Will you make me something to eat Rem?" She asked softly. Using the nickname she had given him. "I'm feeling a bit hungry is all." She didn't want to put him out but usually she just felt out a sandwich. That....didn't always end well. Blindness + sandwich making = oppurtunity for bad sandwich. She had had many strange sandwich concoctions due to jars and what not being unmarked.
Back to top Go down
Remnant
Remnant

PostSubject: Re: In The Strange Garden   In The Strange Garden EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:47 am

At the question of color Remnant couldn't speak. Honestly if he could remember if he had told her colors he probably would answer. He looked down and soon heard a giggle. Smiling Rem held her hand and began to guide he back to the house, "I can... and my nose is much sharper than yours... as are my ears..." he soon helped her up the steps and guided her inside and shut the door. His gloved hand never letting go of her soft hand till they were in the kitchen, "Rena... could you... have seen color once before? I can't remember if you told me..." he made her something easy for her to eat instantly and grabbed a glass of blood wine for himself and sat down in a chair.
Back to top Go down
Rena Morey
Rena Morey

PostSubject: Re: In The Strange Garden   In The Strange Garden EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:10 am

Rena followed Rem as he guided her back to the house. Holding on gently but securely. She trusted this man. She always would. Nodding her head. "My senses are stronger than most because of being blind but they are nowhere near how awesome your senses are. You are more in tune with the world than others." She took the steps slowly because she did not want to stumble over them. Tripping over stairs, even up them, really hurt. She smiled happily as staying with Rem meant she was always going to be safe. She thought about it. "Mother said...before I turned three my eyes were only somewhat hazed over. It is possible before I turned three that I had seen color to some extent. I don't remember if I have or not but based on what mother had told me...I maybe saw color before the blindness took over completely. I don't remember I was too little when the blindness...when my sight was gone completely. All I remember clearly is the darkness even when my eyes are open." She said honestly. Sitting down in the chair when they got there. "Thank you Rem." SHe said with a smile. Eating the food happily. She tilted her head a bit. "Why do you ask Rem?" She said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Remnant
Remnant

PostSubject: Re: In The Strange Garden   In The Strange Garden EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:43 pm

Even as he guided her up stairs he held her hand and waited quietly, he remembered the first few times he had to get used to the new sight he had. Seeing in difference of color was weird but he dealt with it, it had been different waking up with differential colors in his sight than normal ones. He still saw the normal colors just... more vibrant at times. Looking to her as she explained he nodded and drank from his glass before standing and walking to the window, "I asked because I didn't know if you had seen color before. I want to tell you what a color is like but I don't know how to explain." he pulled off his gloves and pocketed them. With a sigh he began to pick out his nails. Dirt were under them from his bouts. With a sigh he looked up to her, "Rena, what else do you want to do today?"
Back to top Go down
Rena Morey
Rena Morey

PostSubject: Re: In The Strange Garden   In The Strange Garden EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:55 am

Rena continued to eat her food. Listening to him as he spoke. "I just don't remember." She said with a soft smile. "Its okay Rem...you don't have to explain it. Just tell me what it is. Even if I don't know what it is like...putting a color to an image is like painting...it just fits." She said softly. She tilted her head to the side. "How about after the wreaths we go do something you want to do." She said with a warm and inviting smile. "Then we can come back and listen to the sounds of nature as it turns night." She ran a hand through her hair after finding her face. "Can you help me brush out my hair?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Remnant
Remnant

PostSubject: Re: In The Strange Garden   In The Strange Garden EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Remnant sighed, he still wished he could help her see color just once. Shaking his head he looked to her, "We will go for a walk outside the fence." he said softly. Her smile came again and he couldn't help but feel warm in his heart, she was happy. He made her happy being here. Standing he walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder, "I can, let me go find your brush." he then left the room quietly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In The Strange Garden   In The Strange Garden Empty

Back to top Go down

In The Strange Garden
Page 1 of 1