Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

Misty Mountains (Me and my sister)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Ninetail-Fox
Pledge
Pledge
Prince Ninetail-Fox

Dollars : 21380

Misty Mountains (Me and my sister) Empty
PostSubject: Misty Mountains (Me and my sister)   Misty Mountains (Me and my sister) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Krystal pats Prysis on the head when he licks her, then listens silently as Kao tells his story. After he finishes, she looks into the fire for a few minutes, then turns back to him. "There have been rumors in the city at the base of the mountain," Krystal says quietly. "Rumors of men hunting rare beings. I see the rumors are true."

Krystal looks first at Prysis, then Kao. "My dear Kao and Prysis," she says tenderly. "Do not worry, especially about the hunters coming here. This mountain is completely untraversable at this time. And it will remain so for another three months. During that time, we can come up with a plan to either deal with them or escape."

Krystal's face hardens. "Of course, I am not completely helpless. I am a master of illusions and not bad with weaponry. If it comes to a that, I am sure I can "convince" them to forget about the two of you." She takes a bite of ham and chews thoughtfully. "Of course, I can always call upon the creatures of the mountain for aid."

Krystal swallows her food and then looks directly at Kao. "You've told me your story. Now I shall tell you mine." She takes a swig of cocoa, leans back in her chair, then looks above Kao's head, as if remembering days long past.

"I was born into a family of long-lived mountain foxes. I had a brother and a sister. From day one, my parents could tell I was different. You see, in my family, there runs an extra gene. That gene is the gene of the kitsune and the last one to have that gene was my grandmother. Unlike my brother and sister, I could speak and understand the human tongue. So, my mother and father sent me to live with my grandmother.

200 years passed. I learned much from my grandmother. Things such as shapeshifting, magic, and the language of animals. Then, 50 years later, while I was out hunting, some men came to my grandmother's den. They killed and skinned my grandmother, then set fire to her den. I saw the smoke and ran home, only to find the whole den burnt to ashes. Dejected, I returned to my parents' den and stayed there for 50 years.

On that 50th year, another group of men came to the den while I was hunting. This group of men did the same thing that the other group of men did. Thus, when I returned, there was nothing but ashes left. Desolate and alone, I traveled the mountain. 100 years I traveled. On that 100th year, I met a kitsune who would soon become my husband. His name was Fox McCloud. We dated for a while, then decided to get married.

Together, we built this den-house. We had a son, named James McCloud. He left us at the age of 200. Fox was an inventor and a miner. He died in a mine collapse when I was 800-kitsune-years-old. In his will, he left me everything. To this day, I have lived here alone. I have not heard from James in 150 years."

Krystal looks at Kao. "And that's my story." She takes a bite of ham, chews it, then swallows. "What do you think?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Hero
Founder
Founder
Hero

Dollars : 21826
Parent of : Ella

Misty Mountains (Me and my sister) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty Mountains (Me and my sister)   Misty Mountains (Me and my sister) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:03 pm

Kao listened to her as she spoke. "It is indeed worrisome but as you said it would be hard to traverse it. We wouldn't have made it up here alive if it hadn't been for you." he agreed. He listened to her and nodded his head as she spoke. Merely resuming eating once more. He looked at her and took a swig of hot cocoa himself. Looking at her and listened. Blinking a bit and felt for her. If he had had kids with her he would have wanted them to keep in touch. If he had had kids of his own he would hope they would keep in touch. He smiled at her. "Amazing. I'm surprised you haven't heard from your son but perhaps it is just because he is doing well. Sooner or later he will come visit. Thats what I've heard kids do." He rubbed Prysis's scaley body. Prysis merely raising his head and looking at him before laying it back down.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayhangout.rpg-board.net

Misty Mountains (Me and my sister)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Storylines :: Newling 1x1-
Jump to: