Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Characters Of the Month!
Hardworking
Lulu
Participation
Lulu
Dedicated
Lulu
Best Hero
Felix
Most Interesting Character
Peter
Most Interesting History
Quora
Most likely to kill you
Jasel and Spectre
Most Mysterious
Xeno
Best Saint
Holly
Loneliest
Sol and Rico
Cutest Couple
Felix and Elliene
Most likely to help IC
Lulu
Most likely to help OOC
Lulu
Most Sought After
Rico
Most seductive
Most Dramatic
Aeris
Most Romantic
Hero
Most Mischievous
Giro
Best Villain
Jasel
Creepiest Character
Sperctre

Girls Night - for Lulu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elliene Mortis
Elliene Mortis

Dollars : 21655
Parent of : None

Girls Night - for Lulu Empty
PostSubject: Girls Night - for Lulu   Girls Night - for Lulu EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:10 am

It had been a few days since her friend Felix brought home Lulu, when she found out she had been scared and worried. The woman didn't look well and it looked like the woman was pregnant, even Felix didn't seem well. It worried her - she never asked what happened nor did she want to know but she was going to do her best to help. Having the female there at first was scary due to the smell of wolf but she knew if Felix trusted her it would be fine. Back when she had been with her father and uncle she had heard tales of Shifters and it scared her. Yes, to her there were different kinds of "wolves". 

Shifters were the animal looking ones. Werewolves were the taller more human ones but the animal was dominant and only transformed in the moonlight. Lycans were the human wolf that looked like a nightmarish dog and was dominated with the human side. Wolves though, had a different thing especially if in Indian lore. 

Ellie was downstairs in the parlor cleaning the room and making the curtains parted, the only time she had them open in the parlor was at night. It was the only room she was in during the day because the curtains made it dark enough for her to be there, that and her room had a hidden stairwell to it. She had only opened one to see the outside before opening more, she hated being a Nightwalker. But it meant she could stay out at night and sleep all day. Tonight though she was going to be with Lulu, a girls night. Felix wasn't home so she figured it would be just the two girls. Standing she fiddled with her necklace and went to the kitchen to get water for her plants. All she had to do was wait for Lulu, she had asked to be company for her that night. If she ha been blessed with Daywalker blood she could have done this in the daytime. 
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lulu

Dollars : 22455
Parent of : Min Min (Adopted)

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night - for Lulu   Girls Night - for Lulu EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:16 am

Over the past few days of being with Felix and Elliene, Lulu made a full recovery. She was now able to get up and move around though Felix didn't want her leaving yet and Lulu wasn't going to argue for sake of her future children's health and their friendship, though she missed her pack. Tonight was a girl's night and Lulu was very excited. She was fressed in her white tank top that was loose and her blue plaid shorts. The tank top was loose but tight over her baby bump showing she indeed was pregnant. As she walked from the living room to the parlor she put her light blonde hair in a ponytail. Rounding the corner she saw her friend and smiled, "Ready to get this girls night started?" She asked with a bright smile, yeah Lulu loved being at work and being active but she also loved girls nights out and girls nights in. She knew this would indeed be very fun and she couldn't wait!
Back to top Go down
Elliene Mortis
Elliene Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night - for Lulu   Girls Night - for Lulu EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:57 pm

Taking a can she filled up the can till it was nearly full she turned the sink off and carried it effortlessly back. Looking up she smiled and nodded to Lulu, "Sure, when I finish my plants we can do anything you wish!" she then walked past her and gestured for her friend to follow. In the parlor she began to water the flowers and greenery, it took about three minutes but when she was done the girl looked to Lulu and smiled, "What would you like to do? I can make you a treat tonight too, Felix used to try what I made and he helped me get really good over the years." she laughed softly and pulled a chair out for the lady with the bun in the oven, she was happy the girl was going to have a baby or a couple. 
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night - for Lulu   Girls Night - for Lulu EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:02 pm

She laughed at the comments about her pants and shook her head, and followed her around and thought for a moment, "Hmmm." She thought but when she mentioned a treat her eyes light up, "I am craving something chocolate. My brother said he's bring me a chocolate cupcake and a chocolate mint one but, he never did." She said and pretended to pout then sat down her chocolate brown eyes sparkling. She thought and looked at her, "We can paint our nails and watch girl movies.....that's one form of a girls night." She said. "Or we can do makeovers and eat junk food." She said, that was the other form then her eyes got a twinkle in them, "Lets do them both." She said with a bright smile...oh yes it was clear that Lulu was feeling much better.
Back to top Go down
Elliene Mortis
Elliene Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night - for Lulu   Girls Night - for Lulu EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:19 am

Finishing her watering the female looked to her friend and smiled, at the mention of chocolate she giggled. She could make Lulu those, after all she had much supplies for different things. She was so glad to know Lulu was excited and it made her feel better, "I can make anything you want. After I do we can go to the living room and do girly things while watching movies. I am glad we have enough to do, it will be good for us both." Elliene giggled and se the watering-can down and took hold of Lulu's hand, "Faster I get to cooking, faster we can do both." with a gentle tug she brought Lulu into the kitchen and handed her a booklet of recipes, "You can look through that and I'll make you something." she hoped Lulu wouldn't mind her not eating, she didn't like eating normal food much. 
Back to top Go down
Lulu
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night - for Lulu   Girls Night - for Lulu EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:33 pm

She listened to Ellie as she spoke and waited for her to finish watering, "Sounds good to me." She said with a smile as her arm was taken and then was tugged making her giggle. She looked at the book and flipped through the book and smiled as she saw the recipe and pointed tapping the page looking at Ellie, "Can you make this one?" She asked eyes hopeful. It was a recipe for a chocolate cupcake with mint icing.....exactly what she was craving. She smiled excited for the night. It was going to be an excellent night and Lulu knew it. "I can help you make them if you want." She said with a smile holding the book, "Just tell me what to do." She said tucking her hair behind her ear as she looked at her happily."Are you going to have one too?" She asked forgot about vampires not liking a lot of human food but she wouldn't be mad or offended if Ellie said no. "So what movies do you have?" She asked taking a glass and filling it with cold ice water before looking at Ellie a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Elliene Mortis
Elliene Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night - for Lulu   Girls Night - for Lulu EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:10 pm

In all honesty the vampire girl was just like a young child some times, it just came with who she was. Elliene was a gentle woman, and tried be best to be good, to make a good name for her kind. Soon she stepped closer and looked to the book. Picking it up she walked to the cabinet and began to grab everything needed and set it on the island in the middle of the kitchen, "You can Lulu. Though... I won't be able to eat any. Food... makes me feel sick..." she said disappointingly. Though she smiled later when movies were brought up, "I have a walk-in-closet filled with movies. If you want we can grab a few then start baking?" she was glad Lulu was here. It was so nice of her to visit, it got lonely sometimes when Felix wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls Night - for Lulu   Girls Night - for Lulu Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls Night - for Lulu
Page 1 of 1